Error 667

Receiving an Error 667 when trying to log into a Ship. New Open Beta player

From what I understand, it means the ship is too full.

yikes, that's unfortunate

Still looking for help with this, if anyone might have some suggestions. Support has been slow to respond so far. I encounter the error when attempting to log into any of the Ships, or Getting Started option. NAT looks good on XBOX and I've added a port forward in the range of 12000-12999 based on what I've seen in their FAQ.

@DeadDawg this might seem like a silly question, but does your XBOX Live account have gold time?

I haven't seen anything about this error yet, so thought I would try asking an Xbox specific question.

it does 🙂

@DeadDawg yeah I just tested it on an account without gold, it just forced the Gold window to pop up.

The staff community staff should start showing up soon, so hopefully they can help you out!

@John-Paul-RAGE thank you for the response, hope to hear from them soon. Anxious to get in!

Im having this error too, I had my Window updated and even tried re-installing but the same problem It sucks seeing the server getting full and crowded while Im getting this error and not being able to start at all.