This isn't supposed to be untradeable?

First i searched for Schvelle materials on the Shop just because i felt to, and i found the weapons that im trying to get from Zigg. Then i searched for the Lumiere weapons (my actual goal) and i see people are selling them too. Is this legal? i mean, these aren't suppossed to be untradeable? I wanted to ask about this before buying anything. 20201031194355_1.jpg

What's the point on farming stones if you can buy these weapons?

There is an option at Enhancement Shop to remove owner registration, I think that makes them tradeable.

Yes, the Cancel Ownership Pass will allow you to make it so you can sell 13+ star items again:

alt text

It's in the Ex-Cube shop.

@Chris_Chocobo said in This isn't supposed to be untradeable?:

What's the point on farming stones if you can buy these weapons?

to not have to pay that exorbitant price they are selling those weapons, they are selling those for a huge price and if you are going for the Atlas EX you want to have money for the other weapon, unless you are drowning in meseta that those prices are meaningless

@Jamesmor Yeah im agree that these weapons are expensive as hell. But i found easier to farm meseta than Boosters.

@coldreactive said in This isn't supposed to be untradeable?:

Yes, the Cancel Ownership Pass will allow you to make it so you can sell 13+ star items again:

alt text

It's in the Ex-Cube shop.

Thanks for the info. I saw these tickets but never paid attention on them.

@Chris_Chocobo you know you can trade unique weapon badges for the boosters don't you?

EN had JP changes, originally the Owner Cancel item could only be used on 13* weapons, then JP had a change not too long ago that enable 14* weapon trade which EN's had.

This is why Lumiere series are tradable, at least it gives you incentive to make money off them.

@Jamesmor said in This isn't supposed to be untradeable?:

@Chris_Chocobo you know you can trade unique weapon badges for the boosters don't you?

Yes, actually im doing Xie's client orders everyday to get 15 and trade them for Schvelle Boosters. Also using Cleasis to get Schvelle from Zigg. It's going to be a while until i get the next set of 40 badges from the Arks Mission Pass.