Why doesn’t decorating your room give you a buff in game?

@Tio-Megaman-X said in Why doesn’t decorating your room give you a buff in game?:

@Blade-Syphon I am really not interested in the premium room system, what I was saying is how the base room is just too big considering the amount of stuff you can put on it so it would be better for me to actually have a smaller room which kind of mimics something like a crew quarters or barracks.

Whoops, my bad. Yeah, totally misread what you posted. I read it as you saying it was too small to put the crafting stuff in, not too big.

@RainGnyu said in Why doesn’t decorating your room give you a buff in game?:

@Shirokami07 said in Why doesn’t decorating your room give you a buff in game?:

@DishSoap said in Why doesn’t decorating your room give you a buff in game?:

@XenoBladeX37645 said in Why doesn’t decorating your room give you a buff in game?:

@ZorokiHanuke said in Why doesn’t decorating your room give you a buff in game?:

Erf.... sorry but no. I do not like this one. Let's just keep room decor as just that. We also have enough stat buffs as it is anyway.

Why because I suggested it?

You make these threads to bait folks into fighting with you dont you?

No sir......not bait just a discussion. I am just not understanding why some people don’t want added benefits to something they may enjoy. It also feel as tho some people in this discussion want to hold on to some power of accomplishments by negating others pursuit of fulfillment to hold the illusion of being the best.

What am I baiting? Who am I fighting with? What are you talking about?

From the first post I've seen from you I could already tell you're a troll. Just stop.

I really haven’t been saying anything! Still trying to finger-out why people are upset about the thread post?

It's straight up trolling.

These kind of suggestion you make, go do them in the JP forum.

And by the way, this is unthinkable and disgusting. It'd turn the game into some chinese cash grab thrash and SEGA already said they wanted to make the game the furthest away from that.

So it's a straight no.

I read hate!

I read troll.