Best Jet Boots till Serpen?

From my understanding, Serpen plenzer is one of the best Jet Boots in JP, until those JBs come to the Global client, what Jet Boots should I be building? Guren no Souyoku seems tempting with Its Potential and design, At least compared to Atlas. But I'm no expert, what should I be building towards for now? (P.S. I know Jupiter Tullus is one of the best when it comes to Soaring Blades and I'm saving up for it.)

I've wondered this. Most of the JBs to come out from Episode 5 start have been 100-150 points stronger but have a way worse potential than Nemesis. Probably the ones with SGA capability are still better overall but they don't feel like dramatic upgrades. I've still been working through the Lumiere/Atlas upgrade paths but none of them feel like they're worth switching to until future upgrades they are needed for become available.

I'm on fornis for the time being. So little time to actually play this game out of the dailies that I can't do much upgrading. So may as well try to save SOME meseta to buy me something better later. But I agree with OP. What I've seen so far doesn't make me really want it.

well you can get the other weapons for Austere JB that will be possible to make in the near future

Gilhess seems to be a solid pick. But its niche and reliance on Tec would mean I'd have to switch to Bo/Fi or Bo/Su to make full use of it, and since I prefer to use both Jbs and Sbs, it might have to be Bo/Su, at least until Phantom comes out.

I just got the upgrade to Homura from Zig. Got the red one because of the 13% unconditional power vs 5% from the purple one. Yes, auto shifta on jet boots is kind of silly. But the constant multi cast is good for when I don't want to risk using the weapon action (which lands the player to cast shifta). It's a little stronger than Fornis, which I still keep around in case I need a very defensive build (HP regen to 3 elements). But I don't quite feel it was such a big upgrade. At least it wasn't too expensive as I had most of the required stuff on me already.

Gilhess until Serpen. Serpen (unforunately) invalidates all other JBs; even the other ones that have more damage per vinto.

@GHNeko said in Best Jet Boots till Serpen?:

Gilhess until Serpen. Serpen (unforunately) invalidates all other JBs; even the other ones that have more damage per vinto.

But wouldn't Bo/Hu not be able to benefit from Gilhess' niche?

@Thedovahmon said in Best Jet Boots till Serpen?:

@GHNeko said in Best Jet Boots till Serpen?:

But wouldn't Bo/Hu not be able to benefit from Gilhess' niche?

It can. Just not as much as BoFi or BoSu, but still overall it'd have better performance results.