Show Timer on Drink Effect

Currently, the drink effect shows this:

alt text

What people don't usually know, however, is that there's ACTUALLY A TIMER COUNTING DOWN while in the gateway ship and you've taken a drink. The buff will be removed after a while (more than an hour or so.) Please actually show the drink timer, thanks.

That definitely seems reasonable. Its like the logic structure is already there. They only have to put the value in!

Curious how that squares up in reality as per the old programmer's adage. Basically that what seems simple to the layman is horribly complex to the programmer and vice-a-versa. ;~)

o/ =^.^=

@coldreactive Literally exits already in the character info menu, along with all other buffs/debuffs.. Well unless yours is bugged. I know for certain it was working fine before last patch, as they always had a timer. Used it when I was farming the new forest area.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Show Timer on Drink Effect:

@coldreactive Literally exits already in the character info menu, along with all other buffs/debuffs.. Well unless yours is bugged. I know for certain it was working fine before last patch, as they always had a timer. Used it when I was farming the new forest area.

It's been like this between two steam installs, and was like this on the JP version too. It's been like this since launch. Even on the MS Store version.