Alliance Member last login

I think I can speak for most alliances out there, particularly leaders who are looking to manage memberships and whatnot. It is frustrating when we can't tell when the last time a person has logged in that is part of the alliance. Is it possible to have that show? Makes no sense to keep members who joined months ago but never play.

@Kagekitsu I fully agree, sadly alliance has for the most part been abandoned. I don't think they care about this considering they are working a "newer" system. Hopefully NGS is where we get a lot of the needed fixes. https://forum.pso2.com/topic/3418/alliance-overhaul-needed-collaboration?_=1604037067996

Actually, I think it worked while on JP, but its been years since I played on PSO2 JP.

@ERICK001BC said in Alliance Member last login:

Hopefully NGS is where we get a lot of the needed fixes.

iirc, they said the current alliance system won't be available in NGS, but you will be able to chat with alliance members in NGS.

@Kagekitsu Even on JP, the only information you get for last log-in is the "this player hasn't logged in for a long time" if the player hasn't logged in in a few months.

Which is still better than nothing I suppose.

@coldreactive said in Alliance Member last login:

@ERICK001BC said in Alliance Member last login:

Hopefully NGS is where we get a lot of the needed fixes.

iirc, they said the current alliance system won't be available in NGS, but you will be able to chat with alliance members in NGS.

I am aware, I just hope that means they will do something better on NGS.