Join an Alliance campaign

Yes 50k per person.

Keep in mind that the original 4500 cap was designed when the only way to earn points was through the alliance/team client orders, unlike now where many things you do will give you points passively.

I typically will break 10k a week just running normal daily things, and only on rare occasions will I break 20k. I think I broke 35k (maybe 40k?) once when I was actively doing the client orders on different characters but decided it was way too much work. Never manage to hit the 50k cap.

I'm surprised they didn't just put the 50k cap in from day one then. Maybe they thought it would scare us or something?

Nope. They can do their best to encourage people to deal with other people, but i will simply refuse. I guarantee that my stance on this will never change no matter what stuff you can get from these.

Our alliance is a pretty decently sized 18 player alliance. Honestly all of us get along fairly well so it always puzzles me when people complain they simply refuse to join alliances because they are super anti social or just dont like dealing with people. I played solo a good chunk of ep3 but when i started to recruit players for my alliance it was people i already played with and got along with. They then proceeded to get along with others already in the alliance etc and its more a group of freinds more then anything. Im possibly the most anti social person ever when i want to be but being in a alliance has been a really positive experience for getting to know others and just being more open. Its always sad to see that people are not willing to even try to get along with others or meet others. I was in that spot too and i do hope one day some can at least try to change their mindset.

Its really not that bad if you find the right group of people.

@BlazeLatias

Yeah I was that way too. I still don’t feel comfortable in a lot of social situations in games but when you meet someone and click it’s like magic. Some people just like being alone and prefer to solo everything. To a degree I can’t really blame them. Not gonna lie, I hated this gaming community from first glance. My very first login was basically to lolicon symbolart crap, I was very put off by that first impression. My first alliance recruitment was from a “waifu hunter” alliance, holy hell I never ran away from a community so fast. Then I met an alliance that weren’t full of perverts and internet toughguys and it changed my whole perception of this game.

I can’t really feel sad for them because maybe they’re happier this way, maybe soloing games is the most enjoyable part for them or heck maybe they’re like how I felt where I’d rather have no company than that company.

It’s interesting to see if the rewards have been enough of a bribe to give it a shot,

Nice, 50K sounds amazing per person!!!! Can't wait.

@Milk said in Join an Alliance campaign:

It’s interesting to see if the rewards have been enough of a bribe to give it a shot,

Just wanted to share that I think a lot of newer solo players were convinced by this campaign. I'm in a solo alliance and we've gotten more applications the past week+ than I can remember, with a lot being PN... names (which makes me think newer players).

There also seems to be a lot of mass applications as even people who applied a few minutes ago will be in another alliance by the time I take a photo of the msg on my cell and try to enter it at the visiphone! (If anyone has a better method for copying PN names on xbox let me know!)

Personally, back in June I was similarly on the fence as a person who wanted to stay solo but recognized that getting the tree buff was becoming more and more important for achieving solo aspirations (e.g. solo ults). However, I didn't pull the trigger until an alliance campaign which sweetened the deal ever so slightly! I've been really enjoying the stress-free nature of a solo alliance and even met some friendly ARKS to party with along the way 🙂

@Rang-Dipkin

That’s pretty cool to hear! Glad the campaign was a success.

@Rang-Dipkin said in Join an Alliance campaign:

There also seems to be a lot of mass applications as even people who applied a few minutes ago will be in another alliance by the time I

That always seems to be a thing. My alliance hasn't had many applications in recent weeks but all of them have been from people that have joined another alliance by the time it's picked up.