Accidentally sold my Arms / Whiteal Pina and only noticed it 5 days after the fact. Any way I can get them back?

Any item recovery feature I should know about?

No, none. Even if there was, you sold it, and that would not qualify you for recovery.

you can check the buyback at the shop but i'm not sure of how long it will stay there.

@MiyenHalo said in Accidentally sold my Arms / Whiteal Pina and only noticed it 5 days after the fact. Any way I can get them back?:

you can check the buyback at the shop but i'm not sure of how long it will stay there.

I believe it resets as soon as you take a quest or logout or go out of the shopping/Gate area.

But I have a feeling OP meant personal shop and not an NPC shop.

@coldreactive I meant NPC shop. But I understand. I checked the logs to find out what happened to the item.

That being said, is there a way to get a second Pina arms?

@Compass-Rose From what I can find, no, there is not; even on the JP server it was never added as a drop or a campaign item, it is just a once-per-account title reward.

Ultimately, this is a cautionary tale to always immediately lock stuff you don't want to risk losing. Early on I had something similar happen to me, so I am always paranoid and lock stuff.

@Compass-Rose said in Accidentally sold my Arms / Whiteal Pina and only noticed it 5 days after the fact. Any way I can get them back?:

is there a way to get a second Pina arms?

Unfortunately no, as for now. It might be possible for them to add some way in the future, but personally I don't think that's likely to happen.

@AndrlCh Funny thing is, I did lock them, until I accidentally locked everything and was absentminded. xD

Awww man. I'm really sorry that happened. While that hasn't happened to me. The idea of it makes me so sad. ;~~(

While unlikely to sway the powers that be. I would still submit a support case. As the saying goes it doesn't hurt to ask. But also be prepared for a "nope sorry!" answer too.

What it will boil down to is whether they have a quick/easy means to do so within some internal support tool. If it requires any kind of a code execution against and/or a direct database edit somewhere. Then it'll be a sorry but holy hell no. ;/

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger I did send them a ticket, and I got a more coherent answer; they have a policy of not offering item restoration.

@Compass-Rose said in Accidentally sold my Arms / Whiteal Pina and only noticed it 5 days after the fact. Any way I can get them back?:

@KnightHarb1nger I did send them a ticket, and I got a more coherent answer; they have a policy of not offering item restoration.

Thats cool. And also not. ;~)

I guess its like a lot of things where once you "break the seal" or set a precedent. Where would it stop. What or how hard would investigations be etc. Like if they allowed that then once about any and all manner of other in-game possibilities to "whoopsie!" an item.

Still poopy though. ;/

o/ =^.^=

It's not a big deal in the grand scheme, as I never really equipped them anyway

I can't sell mine nor see market prices... So they were erased, correct?

@ARKHAM-CANNON They are account-bound and cannot be traded on the Personal Shops; @Compass-Rose sold them to the NPC vendor by accident, and didn't notice until way past when they could have used the Buyback option.