Can i exchange Inventory Expansion tickets for something?

I buyed more than what i needed by mistake and i can't find a way to get rid of them. I don't want to discard these items because they cost real money. I can't sell them or trade. And Swap Shops only exchanges for AC Tickets. What can i do?

You can't do anything with them aside from holding on to them or discarding. That said, you never know when you might make another character, so having some ready for that isn't a bad thing.

@AndrlCh said in Can i exchange Inventory Expansion tickets for something?:

You can't do anything with them aside from holding on to them or discarding. That said, you never know when you might make another character, so having some ready for that isn't a bad thing.

There should be a block system or something to avoid buying more when you reach the limit of slots. 😞

Well, this is more of a matter of taking care to read everything carefully since the item details does specifically note the maximum you can use:

pso20201029_130349_000.png

@AndrlCh Yeah my mistake. Next time i will read everything carefully. Thanks for answering 🙂

It would be nice to be able to have more than 150 slots when doing multi-run UQs, long PSE burst chains, or the times when you just forget to clean your inventory though.