Open Beta Questions? Consolidate them here.

I am creating this thread to encourage users to consolidate the Open Beta related questions here rather than making new threads to ask the questions.

If this isn't the best way to do it, the I ask the GMs to remove this thread.

I am currently playing the Open Beta and taking it slowly so that I can comprehensively understand the new features, where they are located, and how to redeem the purchasable content.

I won't start grinding hardcore til later on.

All questions currently are open beta questions.

Can't log into a ship. Returning an Error 667. Can anyone help with this?

How to find and purchase Founder's and Ragol packs:

Go to the Microsoft Store and search "Phantasy Star Online". You will see the free version, the Ragol Memories version, and the Founders pack. Select the one you want and purchase it.

Where to locate Founders Pack/Ragol Memories pack after purchase:

Once you have spawned in to the game turn to the right. You will see the Visiphone Terminal (Purple question mark with circles around it). Go to that terminal. After accessing it, select the option Receive Campaign Items. The third option Purchase / Receive benefits will be where you collect your Founders/Ragol pack.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Open Beta Questions? Consolidate them here.:

Go to the Microsoft Store and search "Phantasy Star Online". You will see the free version, the Ragol Memories version, and the Founders pack. Select the one you want and purchase it.

Once you have spawned in to the game turn to the right. You will see the Visiphone Terminal (Purple question mark with circles around it). Go to that terminal. After accessing it, select the option Receive Campaign Items. The third option Purchase / Receive benefits will be where you collect your Founders/Ragol pack.

Nothing on my MS store. Enter PSO and only come up with some Event Schedule App.

@NC37 said in Open Beta Questions? Consolidate them here.:

Nothing on my MS store. Enter PSO and only come up with some Event Schedule App.

You have to use the Microsoft Store on the web, not PC nor Windows 10:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/phantasy-star-online-2-sonic-collaboration-edition/9pg3rx1ssfwf?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/phantasy-star-online-2-ragol-edition/9n14rspdhs3k?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

@coldreactive said in Open Beta Questions? Consolidate them here.:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/phantasy-star-online-2-sonic-collaboration-edition/9pg3rx1ssfwf?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/phantasy-star-online-2-ragol-edition/9n14rspdhs3k?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

So they say it's an open beta but they want you to pay for it and it's Xbox only, and you gotta use a browser to get it. I signed up for the beta for PC and they want me to pay for it? Fail...MS...such fail. Think I'll just wait till Steam release and give MS the finger for now. Ridiculous.

So they say it's an open beta but they want you to pay for it and it's Xbox only, and you gotta use a browser to get it. I signed up for the beta for PC and they want me to pay for it? Fail...MS...such fail. Think I'll just wait till Steam release and give MS the finger for now. Ridiculous.

There is a free version as well: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/phantasy-star-online-2/9p1rsq5mgpcr?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

But as you said, it's Xbox only. It doesn't even have the "Play/Game Anywhere" icon/flag. So us PC players will just have to wait. I'm playing other games / etc. in the meantime anyway.

Xbox users also have to be subscribed to Xbox Gold to play the game. PC users won't have to.

@coldreactive said in Open Beta Questions? Consolidate them here.:

You don't have to buy anything. The game itself is free.

Weapon extending is still MIA.

The options for Bonus keys were also removed from alliance shop. Guess it makes sense since Earth isn't part of the game, but I don't see much reason to do recommended quests without the chance of it.