Endless whines will be the new hot topic..

First off, lets clear the air and be blunt. EP5 on the JP server didn't go over too well, in fact putting it mildly it was met with significant disdain and forced the developers to rush content to keep the playerbase happy, this is why you have a rehashed content aka enchanted forest, rehashed Luther and they wanted something else to keep the tryhards playing and paying and thus, Endless was born.

The problem is, Endless was rushed and had absolutely very limited testing done and as such, frankly speaking its 100% geared towards gunners and nothing else, if you're not a gunner then your kinder screwed to be honest...okay, some classes are 'okay' in Rondo but literally not remotely in the same league as a geared and experienced gunner.

Your not a gunner but still heavily geared? Doesn't matter, you're still in for a very rough time and just not going to be able to remotely compete, most people who played on the JP servers already know about Endless and have been gearing up their GU/FI which is the clearly king of endless quests, with ET/PH the only other which can compete with it, all other classes are either simply not viable or just average at best, this poor balancing really didn't help PSO2 case on the JP server, also Endless was another one of the biggest source of toxicity among the playerbase.

Strong suggestion for people wanting to do Rondo, do it only with your alliance and especially if your not a GU/FI. If your going to pug Rondo, expect to be geared checked and class checked if you get unfortunately paired with some tryhard players.

Stat breakdown for UH endless, this is for solo clears but shows significantly how unbalanced Endless is, and even today 2 years later...it hasn't changed "that" much, any none optimal classes need to be BIS geared to stand a chance. https://i.redd.it/13tyn7ugo3e11.jpg

Is thier significant rewards lockex behind it or just epeen stroking?

@Tasty-Human-bits said in Endless whines will be the new hot topic..:

It's like Phaleg, useful to learn to play and not be a leecher.

Significant rewards unfortunately

I'd say I hope they fix balance to make more classes combis viable but the game is old and tge got the addon game on the horizon so I doubt they will fix any classes. So far I've played summoner, braver hunter and ranger to max level and tge first teo are definitely stronger than the second two as a main class.

I'd say I hope they fix balance to make more classes combis viable but the game is old and tge got the addon game on the horizon so I doubt they will fix any classes. So far I've played summoner, braver hunter and ranger to max level and tge first teo are definitely stronger than the second two as a main class.

Classes are fine.

@Shirokami07 so the op is wrong then and endless quests are nearly equally accessible by all classes?

What is going on here? Not understanding the post statement?

While you can do it on any class, there is no denying the content is aimed towards high dps classes that can do both bossing and mobbing. You have a limited amount of time for the quest and to extend the time you need to complete stage orders - and obviously the faster you can complete them and kill everything the further you can get.

@HarmlessSyan said in Endless whines will be the new hot topic..:

While you can do it on any class, there is no denying the content is aimed towards high dps classes that can do both bossing and mobbing. You have a limited amount of time for the quest and to extend the time you need to complete stage orders - and obviously the faster you can complete them and kill everything the further you can get.

Ok......but My reading comprehension is that people are upset they not the biggest killer in the game.

There are support and Tanks classes that are just has important.........am I wrong in this assessment? If I can take the hits shouldn’t that make me a bad ass?

@RainGnyu said in Endless whines will be the new hot topic..:

@HarmlessSyan said in Endless whines will be the new hot topic..:

Ok......but My reading comprehension is that people are upset they not the biggest killer in the game.

There are support and Tanks classes that are just has important.........am I wrong in this assessment? If I can take the hits shouldn’t that make me a bad ass?

The only support setup is RA/TE.

Everything else is just DPS.

There's no tank.

Apparently there is an actual Solo version for Endless quests, but I don't see it. (There's even a title for solo.)

This post is deleted!

@coldreactive no, there's only the 4 man version - you can just choose to do it solo.