Nooooo. Well my life sucks.

Because i now have too much loot, my inventory is full. And because i buy so much in the market, i work more at work to afford this game.

i overslept while gaming and failed to finish the last missions to unlock last items in Mission Pass. Even WORSE, because of full inventory i failed to download last Seasons remaining unlocks So i lost 10 SETS of items.

Currently trying to clear out inventory if non 8 plus star items so i don't face regret AGAIN in 3 weeks.

Crap on My Life!

i just can't win!!!

How long til Mission Pass items cone back in rotation, or is it it one and done?. This is Worse than when I missed mostl of Season 2 mission pass items as i was away from gaming PSO2.

If you hit previous season on the menu you can look back at the last season and pick up anything you didn't pick up yet, if you have the tier unlocked.

Start cleaning out your storage!

@Lucky-13-X said in Nooooo. Well my life sucks.:

Because i now have too much loot, my inventory is full. And because i buy so much in the market, i work more at work to afford this game.

i overslept while gaming and failed to finish the last missions to unlock last items in Mission Pass. Even WORSE, because of full inventory i failed to download last Seasons remaining unlocks So i lost 10 SETS of items.

Currently trying to clear out inventory if non 8 plus star items so i don't face regret AGAIN in 3 weeks.

Crap on My Life!

i just can't win!!!

How long til Mission Pass items cone back in rotation, or is it it one and done?. This is Worse than when I missed mostl of Season 2 mission pass items as i was away from gaming PSO2.

Try going back to the previous season in the mission pass menu and see if it lets you redeem the missed rewards. If I remember right you can obtain them still:

BPS.png

Hope this helps out ARKS 🙂

Hopefully OP read your guys post. Would suck if they didn't.