Who would you vote for: Team Luther vice Rappy or Team Gettemhult vice Lillipan?

Did you Vote?

Sorry to sound rude but... this should go to off topic. Also, games are an escape for me from exactly that you are talking about. Let's not bring it here, please.

Unless you mean voting for something game related.

this is not game related to this should be posted in the off-topic also consider that this is a global game and not all countries have elections at the same time

Oops you right! Sorry!

Is censorship game related.

It's Among Us and we're voting to see who gets ejected

@HarmlessSyan said in How many of you in the USA have Voted?:

It's Among Us and we're voting to see who gets ejected

Funny!

This post is deleted!

You’re really stretching it. Is this your way of complaining about that censorship thread?

Yes, he is stretching it, and the people in office have nothing to do with the censorship in this game. This is entirely the localization team.

@CalvinaCoulange said in How many of you in the USA have Voted?:

Yes, he is stretching it, and the people in office have nothing to do with the censorship in this game. This is entirely the localization team.

If your bandwagon is going to stretch the rubber band then don’t be surprised when your fingers slips and it snaps back with the sting of resistance.

I voted. #Trump2020 #MAGA 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

This ain't really the place for this thread though, same with the current "censorship" threads that the democrats/liberals on this forum are leaking out of their containment board.

You guys need to go back to the suggestion thread tab and advocate change there where you are safe from people like me.

@GM-Deynger This thread needs to be closed, like immediately. It has nothing to do with PSO2 as a thread and pertains to politics.

@RainGnyu

So you’re doing this to be petty. You don’t like that thread so you’re making non-game related topics in retaliation. Is this your idea of famous? I guess any publicity is good publicity.

You know what? Welcome to my blacklist. This is enough. You throw a tantrum when you see something you don’t like and try to control the forum like you own it. You screech for mods to delete anything you don’t personally like.