Who would you vote for: Team Luther vice Rappy or Team Gettemhult vice Lillipan?

@Milk Just don't take his bait, he's probably gonna get banned for this thread anyways lol

@Laep

I’ve just had enough. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt when he’s made other people mad. Better for me not to see it anymore.

@Thedovahmon said in How many of you in the USA have Voted?:

@GM-Deynger This thread needs to be closed, like immediately. It has nothing to do with PSO2 as a thread and pertains to politics.

Are we talking about politics or censorship? Are you trying to censored my thoughts or responds?

I asked a yes or no thread topic question. Not who you voted for nor do I care to know.

@RainGnyu Did YOU vote?

@Milk Their previous threads have been the same too, trying to act as if the OP wasn't meant to be interpreted this way or that way. When it's straight forward and no real way to misinterpret the intended message and then try to emphasize their point by making excuses.

It's already obvious by now as evident from his countless posts in the past, the person in question is trying to create unnecessary drama and feigning ignorance.

@Laep said in How many of you in the USA have Voted?:

@RainGnyu Did YOU vote?

Yes Sir! sure did!

@SeriPSO2 said in How many of you in the USA have Voted?:

@Milk Their previous threads have been the same too, trying to act as if the OP wasn't meant to be interpreted this way or that way. When it's straight forward and no real way to misinterpret the intended message and then try to emphasize their point by making excuses.

It's already obvious by now as evident from his countless posts in the past, the person in question is trying to create unnecessary drama and feigning ignorance.

The same can be said for the commentary!

@SeriPSO2

Because they want to be “famous”, I guess that’s one way to get noticed. I’ve already blocked and moved on, I hate to block people but it’s just repeat behavior and I find it almost like a bully trying to control the playground. It made the forums kind of unfun for me, which is a shame because I like it here. It’s nice to check up on things on my phone and you guys are a cool bunch.

@RainGnyu said in How many of you in the USA have Voted?:

It's cute trying to twist things to your favor when it's kind of obvious to everyone what you're trying to do and also playing innocent at that.

Do quote it here withANY of my posts I made that shows I was reciprocating the same. Please. There's a huge difference in being informant/correcting misinformation with factual sources unlike what I've seen from you, which the only you've presented so far have been "no u" response and sarcastic replies.

If pointing your antics out offends you, I apologize but it's something not needed here, especially when it is like others have stated, in no substance relative to the game at all. Despite you trying to justify it with excuses.

Definitely a pepega moment.

@RainGnyu said in How many of you in the USA have Voted?:

It's cute trying to twist things to your favor when it's kind of obvious to everyone what you're trying to do and also playing innocent at that.

Do quote it here withANY of my posts I made that shows I was reciprocating the same. Please. There's a huge difference in being informant/correcting misinformation with factual sources unlike what I've seen from you, which the only you've presented so far have been "no u" response and sarcastic replies.

If pointing your antics out offends you, I apologize but it's something not needed here, especially when it is like others have stated, in no substance relative to the game at all. Despite you trying to justify it with excuses.

Definitely a pepega moment.

Lol ok you Win......you are right!?

I vote Luther for president!

@ZeeHero9271 said in How many of you in the USA have Voted?:

I vote Luther for president!

And I say Gettemhult. Anyone who can throw a punch gets a free position of power. All the sissies can just go lie and die on the cribs over there.

Rappy for president.

@DarkstalkerX99 said in How many of you in the USA have Voted?:

Rappy for president.

Reminded me of this one alt text

Based on Obama's "Change" campaign, this even made it into PSUniverse as a poster.

If you don't like the thread, why not just report it and ignore it? I think that is the best way to deal with things you dislike. This is just advice I get when ever I post my opinion on things people do not like.

Free bumps to the front spot on the general discussion is all you are doing.

EDIT: Also people would assume i'm being negative to one side.

I'd suggest you go there with this thread.

https://forum.pso2.com/category/70/other

Also, Trump lets gooooooooo!