Who would you vote for: Team Luther vice Rappy or Team Gettemhult vice Lillipan?

@Miraglyth said in Who would you vote for: Team Luther vice Rappy or Team Gettemhult vice Lillipan?:

@Weirdo said in Who would you vote for: Team Luther vice Rappy or Team Gettemhult vice Lillipan?:

Episode 5 just gave him a chance for some needed character development.

Dude's lucky then. Most of the characters remain criminally under-developed or straight-up regressed. I mentioned Theodor just now; after his interesting badass arc he basically vanished entirely after Episode 2 Chapter 4. He got like two sidestory scenes in Episode 3 and one mention each in Episode 4 and 5 (so far).

And you can't even see Theodor on the ARKS ship in Episode 4 and 5 (so far).

@Miraglyth Theodore will come back in Episode 6 with Ulku that also vanishes and because those 2 are resposible for the ARKS fleet they are in the main ship all the time

I have a "great" idea. Let's have Risa run ARKS.

@Weirdo we don't have enough bullets for that

@Jamesmor said in Who would you vote for: Team Luther vice Rappy or Team Gettemhult vice Lillipan?:

Theodore ... with Ulku that also vanishes and because those 2 are resposible for the ARKS fleet they are in the main ship all the time

Leaving aside how tenuous that reasoning is now we've met up with every branch lieutenant, every branch leader and Xiao, and how it is further trivialised by the Episode 5 mention describing Theodor's presence during this time period, it wasn't the case back in Episode 2 when Theodor first started getting ignored as a character.

Also see: Aki, Wright, Rojio and Fourie, who basically stopped mattering after Episode 1. That last of these was particularly silly, having zero involvement after the Lillipa-focused arc in Episode 3 began.

If I've heard right, there were previously more scenes for some of these characters that were cut during various reworkings of the story presentation, so that might be a partial explanation. But also a huge shame.

@Miraglyth keep in mind that we don't have access to all the story because PSO2es and the audio cds and some of the characters do develop in these parts

Neither, Matoi for president! She’s the only one who’s had my back, that’s rare in a leader.

Rappies are for kicking in the face for loot, they probably can’t even vote.

I vote Luther with Gettemhult as VP pick. For US president.

To run ARKS I vote for Euclyta, just to see the look on her face, and Afin's.

Ok........you guys going to get me started again! Need to chill the F out with that ship!

I'd vote Phaleg Ives for Supreme Mistress of the Universe.