Who would you vote for: Team Luther vice Rappy or Team Gettemhult vice Lillipan?

I'd advise against stating who you voted for, that's how political debates start and those tend to get really heated nowadays. Not to mention completely irrelevant to PSO2.

@RainGnyu said in How many of you in the USA have Voted?:

Is censorship game related.

Yes it is since it directly affects the game and is being conducted in the game.

Oops you right! Sorry!

This amusing flip-flop aside, yes changes to the content of PSO2 are related to PSO2.

US politics has nothing to do with PSO2, unless it is about a policy that would obviously affect PSO2. If a senate was drafting a law (Does a senate draft laws? Are there even multiple senates? 🤷 ) to give deuman characters mandatory virtual jury service or something, a topic to discuss that may be relevant enough to keep in General Discussions. Or not. The GMs would probably need to make a judgment call at that point! 🤣

But without even a tenuous relation to PSO2, this topic is clearly off-topic and should be moved to an appropriate space, provided GMs are willing to permit potentially-heated discussion subjects such as this in the first place. Again, that's their right as custodians of this forum.

@ZeeHero9271 said in How many of you in the USA have Voted?:

I vote Luther for president!

@ZorokiHanuke said in How many of you in the USA have Voted?:

And I say Gettemhult.

Honestly this kind of topic could be pretty entertaining were they to be posted as their own topic with this as its purpose.

(I'd totally be on Team Gettemhult. ARKS doesn't need 4 40 more years of Luther in power.)

Meanwhile from ARKS Hour we've got the source material for a fun Rappy vs Lillipan debate.

@Miraglyth said in How many of you in the USA have Voted?:

Oops you right! Sorry!

This amusing flip-flop aside, yes changes to the content of PSO2 are related to PSO2.

US politics has nothing to do with PSO2, unless it is about a policy that would obviously affect PSO2. If a senate was drafting a law (Does a senate draft laws? Are there even multiple senates? 🤷 ) to give deuman characters mandatory virtual jury service or something, a topic to discuss that may be relevant enough to keep in General Discussions. Or not. The GMs would probably need to make a judgment call at that point! 🤣

But without even a tenuous relation to PSO2, this topic is clearly off-topic and should be moved to an appropriate space, provided GMs are willing to permit potentially-heated discussion subjects such as this in the first place. Again, that's their right as custodians of this forum.

@ZeeHero9271 said in How many of you in the USA have Voted?:

I vote Luther for president!

@ZorokiHanuke said in How many of you in the USA have Voted?:

And I say Gettemhult.

Honestly this kind of topic could be pretty entertaining were they to be posted as their own topic with this as its purpose.

(I'd totally be on Team Gettemhult. ARKS doesn't need 4 40 more years of Luther in power.)

Meanwhile from ARKS Hour we've got the source material for a fun Rappy vs Lillipan debate.

This sound like fun!

I vote Rappy in Lilipan suit. On the other hand, Lilipan in Rappy suit might be good as well.

That's... an amusing name change to try and steer this into being on-topic.

@RainGnyu said in Who would you vote for: Team Luther vice Rappy or Team Gettemhult vice Lillipan?:

or Team Gettemhult vice Lillipan

This however is a rather awkward merger of two distinct contests.

Not because of the idea of connecting Falz hosts with cute animals, mind you. In a strange way that's quite creative.

But because there is no way Gettemhult is inviting Lillipans onto his team.

a089a903-9e1b-49f2-8b3f-250fbdd7bbfd-image.png

@Miraglyth said in Who would you vote for: Team Luther vice Rappy or Team Gettemhult vice Lillipan?:

That's... an amusing name change to try and steer this into being on-topic.

@RainGnyu said in Who would you vote for: Team Luther vice Rappy or Team Gettemhult vice Lillipan?:

or Team Gettemhult vice Lillipan

This however is a rather awkward merger of two distinct contests.

Not because of the idea of connecting Falz hosts with cute animals, mind you. In a strange way that's quite creative.

But because there is no way Gettemhult is inviting Lillipans onto his team.

a089a903-9e1b-49f2-8b3f-250fbdd7bbfd-image.png

He did try to kill one after all just like the piece of ARKS trash he is. But you can't hate him with his Episode 5 lines.

my vote goes for Dark Falz Rappy

7opbdpwoygu51.png

@Jamesmor said in Who would you vote for: Team Luther vice Rappy or Team Gettemhult vice Lillipan?:

my vote goes for Dark Falz Rappy

7opbdpwoygu51.png

I change my vote to this beauty.

Which one supports keeping the illegal Draconians out?

Im going with Luther because we realy all are Arcs trash as no one is innocent if rappy abuse. Also anyone that votes for a sundere is a monster.

@Weirdo said in Who would you vote for: Team Luther vice Rappy or Team Gettemhult vice Lillipan?:

But you can't hate him with his Episode 5 lines.

I didn't really hate him in Episodes 1-3, he wasn't enough of a character to really do that and what character he did have was basically Theodor with more involvement or Lavere with some involvement.

It's pretty great that he's back though, and agreed on the amusement he's added. I really hope they do more with it because there's so much mileage that can be put to use here.

@Miraglyth said in Who would you vote for: Team Luther vice Rappy or Team Gettemhult vice Lillipan?:

@Weirdo said in Who would you vote for: Team Luther vice Rappy or Team Gettemhult vice Lillipan?:

But you can't hate him with his Episode 5 lines.

I didn't really hate him in Episodes 1-3, he wasn't enough of a character to really do that and what character he did have was basically Theodor with more involvement or Lavere with some involvement.

It's pretty great that he's back though, and agreed on the amusement he's added. I really hope they do more with it because there's so much mileage that can be put to use here.

Episode 5 just gave him a chance for some needed character development.

Episode 5 just gave him a chance for some needed character development.

Dude's lucky then. Most of the characters remain criminally under-developed or straight-up regressed. I mentioned Theodor just now; after his interesting badass arc he basically vanished entirely after Episode 2 Chapter 4. He got like two sidestory scenes in Episode 3 and one mention each in Episode 4 and 5 (so far).