Oh this is intresting. :O

wee2.png wee.png

At least the description is better than "an item equip-able as a ****"

Units had decent descriptions since as long as I remember. It's the weapons that usually lack them.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Oh this is intresting. 😮:

Units had decent descriptions since as long as I remember. It's the weapons that usually lack them.

Absolutely right. I guess OP just wanted to show his new unit...🙄

Would be nice for the weapons to have proper flavor text.

@Scerms77 said in Oh this is intresting. 😮:

Which would be a serious issue if one managed to get the endgame of endgame units from ep6 right now when we are still in epe5.

Cool! Congratulations!

@MarshalTobias32 said in Oh this is intresting. 😮:

@Scerms77 said in Oh this is intresting. 😮:

Which would be a serious issue if one managed to get the endgame of endgame units from ep6 right now when we are still in epe5.

Wouldn't be surprised if that happens, considering how many things have been released ahead of their time (nem/slav anyone?) and how others were held off for later dates (like unit ring installs). Right now, following this game's progression paths is like playing the reversed versions of Zelda games..... with some Tetris added just to annoy players.

Is this seriously dropping on NA now?

Where in Ep.5 can I endlessly bang my head against the wall to get this?

Edit: OP's lack of info on how they came across this made me believe they dropped the ball again, but harder. A special thanks to the person explaining how someone can see the unit. Pay no attention to the words behind the strikethrough curtain!

well I guess something is better than nothing

alt text

basically just the top line

Where the hell are y'all getting this if you did? This is supposed to drop from Ep6's last boss and Zieg shop for late EP6 mats and nothing else.

@AwkwardSatori No one has it, although the item in question pops up when you check the set effect for either the ofze back/arms. Coincidentally, the matching leg unit can also be inspected when you check the set effect for the ofze legs.

Aaaah, that makes a bit more sense. They need to fix that anyway though. Thanks.

If it was a drop it would have some fixes on it. The picture shown is a description of the set bonus you can check anytime if you have a ofze unit.