Shiny Stone Shop, Bravado, and Conversion Rolls when?

As a summoner I've been waiting since the start of Ep 4 to get conversion rolls, Bravado rolls, & the Shiny Stone shop. Both those rolls & the shiny stone shop are very important for summoner candies, & those are basically our affix system - but despite this Sega hasn't released them at all. To all insult to injury not only were conversion & bravado rolls not added to the drop table in ultimate quests, but 14* & 15* weapons were added meaning that Sega updated the drop table, and specifically left out 2 important summoner rolls.

I honestly don't understand how Sega picks and chooses updates to add, because we have gotten a ton of stuff early. nemesis/Slave weapons, Augment passes, and now the Rando Endless quest that is scaled to Ep 6 - all while leaving out key items from that game & an entire shop that everyone has tons of items to spend on.

is being known for a while that Sega doesn't know what to do with Summoner after all is the only class that can trivialize most of the content of the game and the way they put stuff into the Global version just made pretty difficult for Summoner in particular with the rolls that we don't have access to some of then.

looks like the only we can do is wait until episode 6 and hope they bring that shop and the rolls.

Does that shop also sell Lucky Crepes? I've got 2x2 gaps in most of my sweets boxes waiting for them.

@Kodiakmax-101 said in Shiny Stone Shop, Bravado, and Conversion Rolls when?:

Does that shop also sell Lucky Crepes? I've got 2x2 gaps in most of my sweets boxes waiting for them.

To be fair I believe those are actually cheap on the market because no one ever runs them except on Popple/Sally.

@NIC they are cheap because they are not worth it to use, pets personality have that effect already and unfortunately crepes effect is aditive so is a pretty small percentage being added

@NIC Never even checked, I want the bc I can't get Rappy to drop and want as many modifiers as possible. Also never gotten any of the color variants.

@NIC Never even checked, I want the bc I can't get Rappy to drop and want as many modifiers as possible. Also never gotten any of the color variants.

Going to be serious with you. Don't get one. Just use a normal setup of rolls,parfaits, and other sweets. It isn't worth the 5%, and ultimately 5% means jack shit.

@Jamesmor I didn't undestand the personalities at first, so I have 13* pets with normal personalities.

@Jamesmor I didn't undestand the personalities at first, so I have 13* pets with normal personalities.

You dont need the RDR personalities. They aren't worth chasing and when you upgrade a pet to 14* the double personality gives the +5% RDR anyways.

@NIC I know they aren't, I also have 14 star pets I just said that the crepes are worthless because of that, I didn't even bother to compact the ones I got from orders so they are just there in my storage doing nothing

Thanks for the info. I got a 14Sally the other day and havn't used it yet. Probably better to use it to upgrade, I was holding out for 14 Popple but didn't want to just feed it.

Don't now how I did italics, no special emphasis meant.

Thanks for the info. I got a 14Sally the other day and havn't used it yet. Probably better to use it to upgrade, I was holding out for 14 Popple but didn't want to just feed it.

Honestly unless your 14* pets are light element, you should upgrade them by going:

Low level Light pet -> 14* Pet

@NIC Most of my pets are light, I have a full elemetal set of one type for mobbing.