False Advertising.

Hey Sega, I just bought 60$ worth of AC to use on the newest ticket and boy do I feel scammed. On your website, there is an innerwear known as the Seanna Leathers and on the ticket page ON THE OFFICIAL GLOBAL PSO2 SITE it shows the uncensored version that I was hoping to grab, instead, when I opened the prize list for the ticket after not getting the item from my pulls, I found out that the uncensored version doesn't exist for NA. I didn't even know it was censored until I spent my AC and found out the hard way...Great job Sega, way to advertise something that doesn't exist on the website. At this point, asking for a refund would be pointless as I've not only spent the AC, but also spent money through steam to get this.

This is not ok, it's one thing to censor layerwear, it's another to falsely promise what it looks like and not deliver on it. I demand that we get the uncensored version. YOU ADVERTISED IT, SO SELL IT YOU IDIOTS. Or at the very least, compensate me and every player you just scammed out of money by doing this. This is on you Sega...

Lmao. Welcome to: -Falzspawn. -Daybreak and Nightfall. -Raven instead of Slave. -NO Episode 4 bath scene

Politically correct, Resettera would be so proud!!

It was already revealed in a different topic that they quite literally took a picture of the wrong item entirely.

They are prepping you for no nut november /s

No, they just posted the wrong Seana innerwear on the website, the one posted is from another layering wear set - her EP0 outfit. Former JP players caught it pretty fast in another thread but guess words didn't travel.

You are able to preview all the AC items in the prize-list before purchasing, yes its unfortunate they censored it or messed up and should really change the image on the website, good luck.

@Dezra unfortunately its hard to preview innerwear especially with basewear censorship on global

@HarmlessSyan said in False Advertising.:

@Dezra unfortunately its hard to preview innerwear especially with basewear censorship on global

If you equip an outfit before previewing, it will show just the innerwear. I know not many people will have noticed this.

Anyone have a screenshot of the scratch page on the website where the wrong Innerwear was posted, I need to keep the screenshot for safety purposes since they already removed it on the website.

That really sucks, I’d be mad if I spent money on an item we don’t have. I’m going to skip this scratch.

@Shirokami07 said in False Advertising.:

Lmao. Welcome to: -Falzspawn. -Daybreak and Nightfall. -Raven instead of Slave. -NO Episode 4 bath scene

don't know who this reseterra guy is but who gives a shit lmao

oh noooo I'm so scared of what some guy would think of me playing an English video game oh ahhh I don't want to look bad for some youtuber

@Akantorz said in False Advertising.:

Hey Sega, I just bought 60$ worth of AC to use on the newest ticket and boy do I feel scammed. On your website, there is an innerwear known as the Seanna Leathers and on the ticket page ON THE OFFICIAL GLOBAL PSO2 SITE it shows the uncensored version that I was hoping to grab, instead, when I opened the prize list for the ticket after not getting the item from my pulls, I found out that the uncensored version doesn't exist for NA. I didn't even know it was censored until I spent my AC and found out the hard way...Great job Sega, way to advertise something that doesn't exist on the website. At this point, asking for a refund would be pointless as I've not only spent the AC, but also spent money through steam to get this.

This is not ok, it's one thing to censor layerwear, it's another to falsely promise what it looks like and not deliver on it. I demand that we get the uncensored version. YOU ADVERTISED IT, SO SELL IT YOU IDIOTS. Or at the very least, compensate me and every player you just scammed out of money by doing this. This is on you Sega...

It's not censored. It's the same item as it was in JP, they simply uploaded the wrong image to the website. Here's how it was in JP:

28aa80ba-9c3c-4797-9eb7-0197e30c33b3-image.png

You could've checked the AC scratch in game and clearly seen what it looked like.

@jimpjorps said in False Advertising.:

oh noooo I'm so scared of what some guy would think of me playing an English video game oh ahhh I don't want to look bad for some youtuber

They're the new wave of political correct fascism.

They violently impose their beliefs and smite you down if you dare not follow and kneel for them.

They violently impose their beliefs and smite you down if you dare not follow and kneel for them.

And comments like this is why the PSO2 community is laughed at. At least the JP players from PSO2.

@Zeke said in False Advertising.:

And comments like this is why the PSO2 community is laughed at. At least the JP players from PSO2.

PSO2 community is laughed at because it bends to the crystal skinned.