Happy 10 AC scratches with NO CAST PARTS

Thanks for the obvious bias against Cast customization! At this point, we'd need half a year at a pace of one set a week for the normal sets, one year and half for full CV sets and about 2 years and a third for the GV parts.

Aw that sucks...I don’t even know what we’re missing but there’s definitely a lack of CAST parts on the market. I don’t get it.

How it feels not getting new cast parts every scratch:

fd48d82c-9661-4664-bcfb-e9d8e74adb07-image.png

Well, at least thing we get from mission pass are pretty interesting for CAST. Especially Gurmica stuff. I saw somone made tank-type mech using the legs from that set, and it look pretty damn cool too!

https://twitter.com/P_1301/status/779545026481131520

@MelforneStyler said in Happy 10 AC scratches with NO CAST PARTS:

Well, at least thing we get from mission pass are pretty interesting for CAST. Especially Gurmica stuff. I saw somone made tank-type mech using the legs from that set, and it look pretty damn cool too!

https://twitter.com/P_1301/status/779545026481131520

At least?

Only Cast got something from Mission Pass? No.

Humanoid/Fleshies also get costumes, and most of the times non-cast wearable ones.

Getting 2 sets per mission pass means nothing because it's not an advantage or a catch up if the humanoid races getting 3-5 costumes every AC scratch also get costumes from Mission Pass.

Cast is missing many base sets, all CV sets and all GV sets.

There's no way we'll catch up even half of those by the end of 2021.

I haven’t even checked the jp CAST parts because I don’t want to get depressed.

@Milk said in Happy 10 AC scratches with NO CAST PARTS:

I haven’t even checked the jp CAST parts because I don’t want to get depressed.

I come from JP.

We're probably at uh, 10-15% of all available parts after 5 months including 2 per MP.

@Shirokami07 Well, for me Cast part in mission pass worth a lot more than outfit since you can mix&match it, unlike outfit that you can only change the color and most of it doesn't look good too.

But yeah, if you're trying to compete against all the stuff that humanoid character get then they might be in disadvantage I guess? Also I might be a little bit biased since I'm still pretty satisfied with my current look.

Knight under the moonlight.jpg

Too bad I still didn't grind his Ranger so I can't try to make Ranger theme CAST just yet.

@Shirokami07 Well, for me Cast part in mission pass worth a lot more than outfit since you can mix&match it, unlike outfit that you can only change the color and most of it doesn't look good too.

But yeah, if you're trying to compete against all the stuff that humanoid character get then they might be in disadvantage I guess? Also I might be a little bit biased since I'm still pretty satisfied with my current look.

Too bad I still didn't grind his Ranger so I can't try to make Ranger theme CAST just yet.

Humanoids also have outer/base/inner/face makeup/eye color/brow type/eyelash type/hair color x2/body paint /face types/colors for all of these.

Vs head/body/arms/legs on Cast.

Casts have way less customization options.

Nice Cast by the way.

It should've been on the arks live, but they only show fleshies there...

@MelforneStyler

That’s a good look, love the legs.