Ability to report abandoning players

Had someone throw a fit over no one joining their beacon and then they left after we started the fight. People are so demanding in this game. Is that stupid triboost worth being a complete prick to fellow human beings?

I’m not sure if I’d be comfortable simply reporting ditchers just in case it was an emergency or technical issues. I would for people clearly doing it to be spiteful though.

@Milk A lot of people do that, I also see a lot of people rather play by themselves and leave one party uneven (with randoms) I don't know why you wouldn't want the booster unless you didn't want to deal with being auto retried if host was inexperienced or prick to get that last retry.

The major issue is, if your going to drop out after the party has started, even 5-10min in. Why bother leaving team "handicapped" when someone else who was willing to stay could have easily replaced you. It isn't fair to the team trying to complete objective if you aren't prepared to stay. If it's not bad enough they died, and dropped the grade, you either have to push through with 1 less player or abandoned and retry before event is over. It only get's harder from here, and this type of behavior will only make it much more difficult.

@ERICK001BC said in Ability to report abandoning players:

plenty of players just decided to leave if even 1 little thing goes wrong (if that).

I mostly leave when people are being freaking dumb at new buster UQ. Like.. blue tower dead almost right after the match started. Why? Cause of five people all tunneling the same pack of mobs. People don't even bother clicking on barriers, like.. come on, it doesn't require any skills to do that but.. they still don't. I leave cause I simply don't want to waste my time on players who doesn't even care or want to look at the map to actually see what is going on.

@Miasu said in Ability to report abandoning players:

@ERICK001BC said in Ability to report abandoning players:

plenty of players just decided to leave if even 1 little thing goes wrong (if that).

I mostly leave when people are being freaking dumb at new buster UQ. Like.. blue tower dead almost right after the match started. Why? Cause of five people all tunneling the same pack of mobs. People don't even bother clicking on barriers, like.. come on, it doesn't require any skills to do that but.. they still don't. I leave cause I simply don't want to waste my time on players who doesn't even care or want to look at the map to actually see what is going on.

I had a run when we sent out a single buster ram (and lost it too) during the first attack phase...

Also, this is pure gold: gate.png

didn't want to deal with being auto retried if host was [...] prick to get that last retry.

If this is referring to retrying unlimited UQ "too soon", people seriously need to learn how to loot quicker. For example, in ToT, I can loot everything in like 2 secs and already be loading into the ship despite the fact I'm on a toaster from 2010. I also loot Granz pile while people are fighting whatever spawned after it, which takes only 1 sec to quickly grab the unit drops because I'm not an idiot to run back for it like a lot people are.

Now, in-game I'm way too kind to randoms. I actually wait... and wait... and wait for slow looters and I'm honestly getting tired of it because this is costing an extra run or 2. I've had randoms take almost 20 secs to loot the end of ToT. Seriously. And some even leave after 1 run after being so kind to wait on them. Wtf was the point of partying up for UQ like this if you aren't gonna stay for more than 1 run?

Anyway, one thing I noticed on global server is that westerners just love to take their sweet time and expect others to wait for them. They do not prepare beforehand for the UQ and take ages to come down from the ship to party up (because of that, some WILL leave while the countdown is about to finish because they couldn't party up) and they don't bother store items/clear inventory during the quest. So they get stuck with full inventory while trying to loot the end of the next run and expect everybody else to wait on them, potentially costing us a run.

If you wanna "git good" and stop being a slow westerner, here's some tips:

1. Before the clock hits :00 and the UQ becomes available to accept, you should start any quest and sit in the transport ship. Get your drink, restock, and clean your inventory in here while waiting. This way, you skip a pretty slow loading screen (from busy lobby to ship) and you can just rush down to the planet to quickly party up.

2. During the UQ, you need to make sure you have the space to quickly loot the crystal at the end. You can manage your inventory during waiting periods or running to the next spawn. For example: In ToT, I manage my inventory during the turret part. If you take care of your inventory, 50 space limit should work np for quests like this.

If everybody did this, we wouldn't be waiting ages at the start to make sure people get partied up for their placebo RDR boost and we wouldn't have to wait for people to loot at the end. Seriously. We didn't have this issue with JP players. We CAN do better than this.

In my experience, people people willing to throw a fit over party triboost aren't bringing that meaningful of an impact to the quest anyway.

Party boost is nice, but in the end I really don't care. Part with me or don't. Just please pay attention to the quest and try to get it done. I've run into the same problem as Miasu in the Castrum Demonica UQ. It's worse than a normal buster and people don't use barriers like they should, or kill the death towers quickly enough. I keep pushing through though till either we succeed or fail. I've been in one where we had one tower left with a sliver of health but we did it. So I wouldn't abandon a UQ even if the rest of the team was full of lazy people. Don't see why people can't just be nice.