Ability to report abandoning players

I noticed with harder UQ, plenty of players just decided to leave if even 1 little thing goes wrong (if that). I been noticing this a lot more for the Dragon UQ. If they go down they rather leave than be picked up (obviously this effects your grade.) but that isn't the rest of the parties fault. When you want to report them from the recent players, you can only blacklist them as they either left the server, block, etc and you can't report them if they get off by the time you are finished with the quest. The most you can do at the moment they leave is blacklist them. We should be able to report them once they leave to stop them from doing that.

Edit: One of the reasons I normally play with clan however, this still is a very bad habit of the player community that shouldn't be ignored. I remember on Saturday I had to finish the Dragon with my sister because the other 2 players left. (However 1 was disconnected.)

Seems to be the same with Battle Arena after you leave to return to the lobby area. I'd always heard you could use the players in the same game option to select them, but all I get from the Miscellaneous submenu is Blocklist; no Report.

but how can u tell if players actually leaving or DC? I know some of my team member sometimes got DC from UQ.

@YoRHa-No-2-Type-B Usually it shows them in the lobby, Most people, like the random I was playing with on that Saturday messaged me to say sorry, they lost connection. You couldn't see them in the lobby, however just today, someone left and was at gateway ship and gone. Usually you can tell who these players are. Even of you mistakenly do it to 1 person, it only really affects them if multiple people do it over a period of time. It is a lot more suspicious when they keep jumping from party to party to be carried through it.

They probably think they wont be picked up.

Now I have someone with 1 star weapon in buster quest, that's something new...

@Cakewalk said in Ability to report abandoning players:

I had someone similar once. They immediately whispered to me after the BQ that I was an Elitist prick for pointing out they were doing so little damage. (Maximum of about 1000 for attacks in Grade 3.)

@coldreactive said in Ability to report abandoning players:

I had someone similar once. They immediately whispered to me after the BQ that I was an Elitist prick for pointing out they were doing so little damage. (Maximum of about 1000 for attacks in Grade 3.)

Normal buster quests I can solo like 1.5 lanes in adv+, but the urgent quest counterpart is just harder, and with people trying to leech (like it does not even give good exp unless during +300% exp event), people still using attack sets, significantly under-leveled and/or undergeared, 4 people at a single tower, no one care to activate barriers, and no one care to kill opponent artillery tower.. They do not even care to collect mana between phases. It is just a pain.

They really need to give UQ version a ranked system also, people who are bad should be matched with other bad players.

people still using attack sets

I use balanced, but only because I don't like the shotgun turret. It still comes with a barrier though, unlike Offensive/Attack. It's worse when we have less than 8 people. Since the Buster Quest CAN assign the empty person slot to a buster tower, which can set it as offensive/attack.

Yeah we need a better way to report people who abandon UQs as this is a fairly big problem as of late. Even in unlimited-run UQs like ToT, there's a chance one guy will straight up leave to the ship as the countdown ends and join another MPA if nobody touched their beacon or invited them, thus starting with 7/8. It's getting pretty annoying because 5 running this in pug is very possible (I was even 1 min off from 6 run a while back), but these morons just gotta have their 40% placebo RDR boost in every single run rather than just trying to party in the next one.

Here's one example. And yes, he left since nobody joined his beacon.

2020-10-29T12:15:34 257 PUBLIC 11432137 Sinsiren /a party pls or i leave

@n_n said in Ability to report abandoning players:

I wouldn't defend abandonment, but I'm not honestly sure this counts.

If someone says they'll leave before a countdown is started if they aren't brought into a party, and the countdown is then started, I don't think they can be blamed for leaving so long as it's during the countdown which would allow it to be cancelled*. Moreover, if someone is in a game with someone who says something like this and they start the countdown anyway, I have to wonder what they expect to happen?

* Actually, wait, you can't cancel the countdown in Buster Quests, can you? Yet another inefficiency they have. In which case I guess it is abandonment, but I still have to wonder what people who don't party with them expect them to do when starting the countdown.

To be fair, I don't ever join a party on 4v1 super uq. To many times have i seen idiots kick ppl for no reason right at the end of the uq. Especially when playing with random. I also am one of those that wait for everyone to get back to gateway ship b4 restarting.

Yeah we need a better way to report people who abandon UQs as this is a fairly big problem as of late. Even in unlimited-run UQs like ToT, there's a chance one guy will straight up leave to the ship as the countdown ends and join another MPA if nobody touched their beacon or invited them, thus starting with 7/8. It's getting pretty annoying because 5 running this in pug is very possible (I was even 1 min off from 6 run a while back), but these morons just gotta have their 40% placebo RDR boost in every single run rather than just trying to party in the next one.

What's funny is why people think them leaving matters at all, it's a very petty reason to leave just because someone won't join you, but next time someone says that just say "bye" to them while you wait for someone who isn't a selfish baby to join. I can't always tell when but i always laugh at idiots who just run from the MPA because they didn't get anyone to join party.

As for the topic, DCs do happen, so you can't really tell if someone leaves intentionally or not. but if you know a run will fail, likely due to severely under-geared players or straight up leechers. then that isn't really something you can blame them on, some people just know a run will fail and would rather not waste time.

I know if i join a buster quest and see like 4 people with +0-3 27-30 element nox weapons for example, there is a high chance that run is going to fail.

@Astral-Lettie said in Ability to report abandoning players:

What's funny is why people think them leaving matters at all, it's a very petty reason to leave just because someone won't join you, but next time someone says that just say "bye" to them while you wait for someone who isn't a selfish baby to join. I can't always tell when but i always laugh at idiots who just run from the MPA because they didn't get anyone to join party.

As for the topic, DCs do happen, so you can't really tell if someone leaves intentionally or not. but if you know a run will fail, likely due to severely under-geared players or straight up leechers. then that isn't really something you can blame them on, some people just know a run will fail and would rather not waste time.

I know if i join a buster quest and see like 4 people with +0-3 27-30 element nox weapons for example, there is a high chance that run is going to fail.

Had an adv run with ppl equipting 1* unupgraded weapon... (because my alt is at lv78) I failed a run 10 minutes ago, I told everyone going right lane while I go left, I out dpsed 6 of them during last attack phase.

Wait? People really do this? If I get in a Party then yay! If not then oh well. And I wouldn't dream of abandoning a UQ even if I died. Someone can rev me and if they can't most UQ's allow you to go to gateway then jump right back in. I've never encountered this problem personally but that's pretty awful.