Can't join friends in a party

My friends and I are trying to play together but everytime we send an invite to each other, it says that we cant send each other invites at the time. Any help would be helpful and thanks.

I'm having the same issue

Muting people blocks them. This disallows you to send invites / receive invites from muted people.

@coldreactive how do you unmute that person? I can't seem to find it if that is the issue

@coldreactive said in Can't join friends in a party:

Muting people blocks them. This disallows you to send invites / receive invites from muted people.

Not sure how I muted them but alright. How do you unmute? Thanks.

@StrumerJohn said in Can't join friends in a party:

@crazy-n1nja-117 said in Can't join friends in a party:

@coldreactive how do you unmute that person? I can't seem to find it if that is the issue

It's done via the Xbox Console's friends list / etc. Outside of the game.

@coldreactive alright thanks, hopefully that solves it

@crazy-n1nja-117 said in Can't join friends in a party:

That didn't work for me, but I did just restart my game and it's working now. Thanks! I hope that helps other people with the issue though.

That didn't work for me, but I did just restart my game and it's working now. Thanks! I hope that helps other people with the issue though.

It was an issue people asked about a lot in Closed Beta too.

Having the same issue with my husband, We checked the XBOX game bar thingy but I didn't see that we were muted? I can intiate trade with him but can't see anything else 😕 and still can't invite him