Can we Stop With Pointless Censorship?

@RainGnyu why I have the impression you are one of those that will defend that women should wear burkas.

I still don't get it why change the name of stuff to not "hurt" people, is literally pointless to do it not only it won't change a thing also makes things get out of context or sometimes meaning something complete different. I'm not gonna enter in details with the clothes censoring I don't agree with it but this is a rabbit hole that I prefer to avoid it.

@RainGnyu

Do you honestly just go against the grain on purpose? This seems to be a pattern I’m seeing.

lol another thread where the same few people "discover" the localization changes they've already all discussed to death in the previous thread for it.

@Milk said in Can we Stop With Pointless Censorship?:

@RainGnyu

Do you honestly just go against the grain on purpose? This seems to be a pattern I’m seeing.

No! I don’t want you guys controlling the narrative that Sega has already written. I don’t want you guys controlling anything because your perspective will always be a personalize bandwagon agenda.

@RainGnyu

SEGA already made and completed plans for this game, Global is the one changing it and continues to change it. Little tweaks here or there that shouldn’t really matter but when you add it up it becomes worrisome. What will they change next?

@RainGnyu

SEGA already made and completed plans for this game, Global is the one changing it and continues to change it. Little tweaks here or there that shouldn’t really matter but when you add it up it becomes worrisome. What will they change next?

Not for myself .........your personal opinion only matters to you! Your choice is to play or not play. I understand your personal perspective but you guys are advocating change base on your personal perspective.

I don’t want to play your game!

Also notice that I don’t comment on the suggestion thread tabs on this subject. Which is the only place I feel is necessary for these type of threads that evolve and is the proper place to advocate change and protest.

@RainGnyu

Personal perspective? It’s facts. It’s not my opinion that they changed things in Global. You see no other way other than play/not play. What happens when it’s something.you care about, then? Will you ignore it? I don’t honestly care about some of the changes but once you brush off any of them, it’s the green light to keep making more changes, possibly bigger ones in the future.

@RainGnyu

Personal perspective? It’s facts. It’s not my opinion that they changed things in Global. You see no other way other than play/not play. What happens when it’s something.you care about, then? Will you ignore it? I don’t honestly care about some of the changes but once you brush off any of them, it’s the green light to keep making more changes, possibly bigger ones in the future.

Are you playing the same game I am? Or are you talking about the difference between JP vs NA?

Are you a JP veteran?

@RainGnyu

What does that even mean? Yes JP and Global.

@RainGnyu lol wat

For me, I just want smart innerwear because a lot of my ensemble are ruined because there's inner wear bit poking out here and there which wouldn't be an issue if we have smart inner.

Also without height limit I could've made some interesting and unique character as well, like an dwarf or something.

@MelforneStyler

A dwarf would be so cool! I saw someone attempt it with Thor’s Hammer but he wasn’t short enough. He looked really gruff and badass though.

I do know at least one person that would love to make a squat stout bearded dwarf looking guy.

@MelforneStyler said in Can we Stop With Pointless Censorship?:

like an dwarf or something.

Uh huh sure

@Milk

Yeah, there's some screenshots of JP people attempt to make one as well. They look pretty dope too.

c7861061-33c4-4ba7-abd8-6e589e4bf77e-image.png

ad81a6ea-b282-4b45-931d-1e78894a6163-image.png

I wonder when we're gonna get that beard, might look pretty good on my male alt.

@RainGnyu said in Can we Stop With Pointless Censorship?:

Not for myself .........your personal opinion only matters to you! Your choice is to play or not play. I understand your personal perspective but you guys are advocating change base on your personal perspective.

man the irony of those words are priceless, you are talking about others personal opinion while shouting your own personal opinion, what people here are saying is not to change the game, they are asking to get the same that was released in Japan that clearly we are not getting.