skipped Fresh Finds is back

well for those who didn't saw it yet the skipped Fresh Finds that happened during that time with the tradable fresh finds bug will come back tomorrow.

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/freshfindsshop1027

so time to see tons of maids everywhere

I think that completes the list of all Fresh Finds content that needed reviving that wasn't from before PC release.

I donโ€™t care if everyone and their grandmother is wearing maid attire, Iโ€™m so freaking excited! Itโ€™s like Christmas morning! The accessories will get a lot of use as well.

I think I love it so much because it has flat shoes. Heels are the bane of my existence.

I really do hope they bring back the sweep emote. I am just upset I wasn't able to buy the clean floors emote.

@ERICK001BC

I need that too! I just have Wash the Floor but I want a broom to idle with waiting for UQ to fill up.

@Milk I am sure that everything will eventually come back. I bought the Black last time, But I am aiming for the blue one to do Miss Kobayashi's dragon maid.

@ERICK001BC

Aww I love Dragon Maid! I thought the characters were so beautifully written. Thatโ€™s a great cosplay idea.

@Milk Yeah, after the incident with the studio a lot of fans where worried we had lost season 2 forever but it was announced recently so that is something to look forward to.

@ERICK001BC

I had no idea! Thanks for the good news, I thought the story would never get to be finished so I stopped reading about it.

Now we need the pre-PC stuff thx!

I just want the matoi head mount to come back ๐Ÿ˜ž

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in skipped Fresh Finds is back:

Wasn't that a Mission Pass reward available to all?

@Miraglyth said in skipped Fresh Finds is back:

Yeah before I started though

@Miraglyth said in skipped Fresh Finds is back:

Yeah before I started though

Same