Looking for the name of this item...

c736ae16-a95e-4827-83aa-c0177891ea26-image.png

Taken from a random screenshot on the internet, I'm trying to find the name of this choker / necklace / collar / whatever.

I've been scouring through JP database but it is interminable trying to go through that many items.

Any help is appreciated!

uhhhh I'd have to look up the name, but that was in Fresh Finds a while back. So if you're looking to buy it off the market, you won't have much luck.

@Akonyl said in Looking for the name of this item...:

uhhhh I'd have to look up the name, but that was in Fresh Finds a while back. So if you're looking to buy it off the market, you won't have much luck.

it doesn't have "chain" in the name btw. According to the entirety of google / the internet.

Whup, found it after all. Alliance member has it on their lookbook.

It's Leather Collar: White.

Thanks for your time!

I looked on my char and I have both the black+white collars, so those have both showed up in FF. http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-million-years-prisoner/ shows that there's apparently a red collar as well, but I haven't seen that one around, so if you just want a collar at all and not a specific color, you could check for that one later too.

Thanks for the extra information, Akonyl. 😃

I'll be able to brighten someone's mood at least a little bit with this information.

This one was recent too. We're at the end of the second cycle of the two-week loop it was in, so it's been in Fresh Finds dailies twice in the last four weeks.

I looked on my char and I have both the black+white collars, so those have both showed up in FF. http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-million-years-prisoner/ shows that there's apparently a red collar as well, but I haven't seen that one around, so if you just want a collar at all and not a specific color, you could check for that one later too.

Just as a bump to this topic, the red collar happens to be in Fresh Finds today. And since FF is back to a 14 day recommended item rotation (from the last two 28 day rotations that gave you two chances to buy things), it probably won't show up again for a rerun. So if anyone's looking for any of these collars, this red one might be your last chance.

And since FF is back to a 14 day recommended item rotation (from the last two 28 day rotations that gave you two chances to buy things), it probably won't show up again for a rerun. So if anyone's looking for any of these collars, this red one might be your last chance.

Corollary to that point, you can buy two of each daily item now if you want to account-bind anything.

@Miraglyth said in Looking for the name of this item...:

And since FF is back to a 14 day recommended item rotation (from the last two 28 day rotations that gave you two chances to buy things), it probably won't show up again for a rerun. So if anyone's looking for any of these collars, this red one might be your last chance.

Corollary to that point, you can buy two of each daily item now if you want to account-bind anything.

Which I totally did, because the red version of the Collar is on Fresh Finds today!