Changing the Color for Dark Blast

I've seen some people with different colored dark blast appearances. There are settings in the options menu that talk about the appearance of your dark blast and transparency, but they toggle whether other players should match your settings or not. I can't figure out where you need to go to actually modify your own dark blast. Can anyone shed some light on this? I tried the search function, but didn't get a whole lot of results, I presume because the function is new as of the most recent episodic release.

UPDATE:

Derp. Start menu > Equipment > Dark Blast

I'd see about having the thread removed, but we'll keep it for posterity in case anyone else is as blind as me.

that happens when guys skip a tutorial

@Shayuna-Primrose-Azelhart Ou tout simplement comme moi qui ne parle pas bien anglais. 😜 Thanks for information @TQuinTV.

@Nosekyr said in Changing the Color for Dark Blast:

@Shayuna-Primrose-Azelhart Or just like me, who doesn’t speak good English.. 😜 Thanks for information @TQuinTV.

Or just like me, who doesn’t speak good English. Sorry for triple post T_T""

@Nosekyr said in Changing the Color for Dark Blast:

Or just like me, who doesn’t speak good English. Sorry for triple post T_T""

is less that you speak and more that you are not good reading English, still careful with the post next time

@Jamesmor The problem is, we can’t erase our old post...

Keeping the thread here for people to search for is fine.

@Jamesmor Don't talk shit about semantics with people who don't speak English as their first language. That's churlish.

@Shayuna-Primrose-Azelhart You'd have a point if the shitty tutorial didn't slap itself on my screen in the middle of trying to do something. I'd have read it if it wasn't poorly implemented.

@TQuinTV oh but I will, English is not my first language so I know how hard is to learn it

@Jamesmor Churlish. If you're so good at speaking English, you shouldn't need to look that one up to realize it describes you being a turd.