PSA About a certain Story Quest Title with 20 Star Gems

If you've started Episode 5, you've met the character Alma and how she wanted to know what happened in the first three episodes. What happens is that this will change the context of the chapter endings and she'll put in her own commentary and takes about what happened in the previous chapters, like one would watch a movie. You even have to fight the Story Profound Darkness again for the new context. However all you need to do to get a title that will reward you with 20 Star Gems is simply view the Main Story scene "Look Over the Records!" of Episode Alma in Episode 5 or and then look at the new Substory scene called "Reaching the Future Together" in Episode 3 to get the title.

This is definitely something that's probably very missable to most people who do Story Quests and wouldn't think to go back to previous Episodes unless they're trying to get a gift from a character that's in a previous Episode or doing some sort of Story Boss Rush. So I hope I remind you guys about this before the next and maybe final part of Episode 5 comes out. Now to go back to my other thread.

@Guilrel said in PSA About a certain Story Quest Title with 20 Star Gems:

and wouldn't think to go back to previous Episodes

When we reach that point in Episode 5 it does specifically tell us that quests in earlier episodes are updated and show the same half-complete symbol we previously saw with the initial clear of Decision Day.

Good tip, thanks! I’m behind in story again.

IDK why the Mission tab isn't getting updated for Ep 5. The first update had it but the second didn't. I thought we were waiting for Ep 6 with the To be Continued... message, then I saw a Double DB in Trick or Treat and ran for the bridge. First thing tomorrow I'm hitting the bridge for more story.