To PC Users: DO NOT Buy the Microsoft Store Xbox Live versions of the packs.

Until we have more information, these are to be taken as Xbox Exclusive, and buying them will not net you their benefits when the PC version comes out despite it being linked to your Microsoft account.

To save time for the support team, DO NOT buy the Xbox Live packs on the Microsoft Store until we have affirmed the nature of the PC version/etc.

For Xbox users,

...you can find the two packs here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/phantasy-star-online-2-sonic-collaboration-edition/9pg3rx1ssfwf?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/phantasy-star-online-2-ragol-edition/9n14rspdhs3k?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Once you buy them you get the items sent to your visophone though? You get "tangible" items on your character so if you can play crossplatform with your account it shouldn't matter, right?

@StrumerJohn said in To PC Users: DO NOT Buy the Microsoft Store Xbox Live versions of the packs.:

Once you buy them you get the items sent to your visophone though? You get "tangible" items on your character so if you can olay crossplatform with your account it shouldn't matter, right?

We don't know though. It's better to not do it, and save yourself the hassle later. As I mentioned on twitter and in another thread. Final Fantasy XIV has this issue where Steam and PC are not compatible with one another (nor their packs/expansions.) Despite both being PC platform. Since both the Xbox One and Windows 10 are in fact Windows 10 at the core, it could prove problematic for the Microsoft Store to list them as the same package for both platforms.

We will see when the time comes.

How do you change gender poses using keyboard

@Meta77 I think you have to press alt and then attempt the emote if you're using the keybindings instead of going through a menu. If it's through a lobby action menu, I think it's shift then click. I don't know what it'd be for Xbox controls, you might need to look at the control configuration to see!

I was tempted to try and buy the packs, even if the rewards are distributed through the visiphone as an account reward I guess there really is no way of knowing if we'd get it once we log in on the PC version. For all we know, the visiphone reward might only pop up if the game is being accessed via console; it was sort of like that with the Switch Cloud version, in which you had to complete a quest on that version specifically for the reward to even pop up on the visiphone.

Yeah, I'm holding steady as well. Haven't seen a expiration date on the Founder's Pack yet either unlike the scratch AC recently released. Maybe it will be open for a while.

@coldreactive said in To PC Users: DO NOT Buy the Microsoft Store Xbox Live versions of the packs.:

@StrumerJohn said in To PC Users: DO NOT Buy the Microsoft Store Xbox Live versions of the packs.:

Once you buy them you get the items sent to your visophone though? You get "tangible" items on your character so if you can olay crossplatform with your account it shouldn't matter, right?

We don't know though. It's better to not do it, and save yourself the hassle later. As I mentioned on twitter and in another thread. Final Fantasy XIV has this issue where Steam and PC are not compatible with one another (nor their packs/expansions.) Despite both being PC platform. Since both the Xbox One and Windows 10 are in fact Windows 10 at the core, it could prove problematic for the Microsoft Store to list them as the same package for both platforms.

We will see when the time comes.

That only counts for installed expansions. Items you buy on the mog station stay on your character regardless of platform, which is more like what PSO2X is.

@Meta77 said in To PC Users: DO NOT Buy the Microsoft Store Xbox Live versions of the packs.:

How do you change gender poses using keyboard

Open the quick menu and go to Lobby Actions. It says at the top how to swap gender actions.