Has anyone bought AC from the MS store and Steam?

Since the steam account is originally your MS store version and we can hotswap which store with the tweaker, i was wondering if there are any complications in doing so after buying AC from one store? Like the AC from either store only being available on the store account you bought it on.

I've bought from both, yes. But I bought from MS Store while my account was still MS Store only before steam's release. After I linked my steam account through the code system, I've since only bought from steam.

I dont think you can keep swapping your pso2 from MC to Steam or vice versa, i think the code is a one time use if I remember correctly. Once you swap to either store, any purchase you made from previous platform wont connect to your new platform ps02. I tried this since PSo2 Steam for some SEA region is still buggy with its AC/SG store/shop so I couldn't purchase some of the AC/SG from steam, and when I tried to purchase some from MC, it didnt transfer.

@YoRHa-No-2-Type-B said in Has anyone bought AC from the MS store and Steam?:

I dont think you can keep swapping your pso2 from MC to Steam or vice versa, i think the code is a one time use if I remember correctly.

The code is one-time use, but it's a link, not a transfer. When you link your MS Store account to your Steam account, you can play on either version, it doesn't just kick you off of the MS Store and force you to use Steam.

That being said though, I don't think I've made any purchases since I linked to Steam, so I don't know exactly how the stores work with each version. I know that when you buy AC in steam it puts an item into your steam inventory that gets consumed on login to give you the AC, so it might be that when you buy AC on the MS Store you have to log in with the xbox/MS Store version to get the AC to show up in-game too.

I play steam since it has been available. I made a purchase through ms after switching to steam. Your purchase won’t show on the steam version until you sign in on Microsoft version first