PSO Replicas

Can you change the colors of the replica clothing that you can trade your memories in for?

@StrumerJohn said in PSO Replicas:

Can you change the colors of the replica clothing that you can trade your memories in for?

To some degree you can, but only the primary color though. You can't change the secondary and tertiary colors. For example, you can't change the yellow parts on the HUmar outfit.

And not to forget, I assume you still need a Color Change Pass in PSO2NA in order to change an outfit's color.

I can't find the NPC to even trade. In the Japanese version the NPC is next to the FUN shop.

@Duchess-May said in PSO Replicas:

I can't find the NPC to even trade. In the Japanese version the NPC is next to the FUN shop.

Nanon now resides in the same booth as the Excube Shop on the 2nd floor. I have no idea why they changed her location.

@ErinXh said in PSO Replicas:

@Duchess-May said in PSO Replicas:

Nanon now resides in the same booth as the Excube Shop on the 2nd floor. I have no idea why they changed her location.

Cheers!

How exactly do you obtain a color change pass? I am not finding any straightforward or up to date instructions by googling.

@Mr-Vistor In JP at least, they were given out as campaign rewards, or a Rappy Suit could be used at the recycle shop to obtain one. Rappy suits were items that could be obtained after buying so many AC within a certain period. I have no idea what other methods they might have for NA though!