Thanks Microsoft!

I am very grateful to be able to play this Japanese multiplayer videogame on a Xbox One gaming console unit, and I am so happy to be able to take part in this exclusive open beta on this wonderful, awesome, and amazing console.

If any of you want to join in this beta, you can get your own Xbox One gaming console unit at a local consumer electronics store for between $149.99 and $299.99 USD (taxes not included; price reflects average resale value at time of post). See you guys in the Phantasy Star world!

Jeez you're gonna whine some more with another thread? I thought you weren't getting this and just going to play your anime dress up games?

@StrumerJohn said in Thanks Microsoft!:

Jeez you're gonna whine some more with another thread? I thought you weren't getting this and just going to play your anime dress up games?

Oh, I can't actually play it, as I don't own an Xbox One. I'm just happy to be able to play it, and I thought I should share information on how to play this exclusive open beta.

I would buy an Xbox, if there were any other Exclusive games (more than two others) I wanted. A lot of them have become not exclusive however. I'm no good with a controller in shooters / action games either.

You can still wait for PC or yes, otherwise, buy an Xbox ^-^ I'm glad I have one to be apart of this beta, I mean I always had an Xbox since one of my all time favorite games is only for Xbox (Though later it did get a PC ver.) Hope the wait for PC isn't too long for those who are waiting to play and don't have a Xbox ^(^-^)>