Help! Can't access Player Support on site with Steam account!

I can't seem to access the Player Support page using my Steam account. Not sure why it's there if Steam users can't access it, but I need to contact support on this account. Is there another way?

@Amon-Amarth said in Help! Can't access Player Support on site with Steam account!:

but I need to contact support on this account. Is there another way?

Login with your microsoft account (via the xbox button) if you have one. (Since Xbox and Microsoft accounts are basically the same.)

There's no e-mail to contact because they require you to first contact them through the support site to make sure they have all support inquiries in one place.

@coldreactive said in Help! Can't access Player Support on site with Steam account!:

@Amon-Amarth said in Help! Can't access Player Support on site with Steam account!:

Login with your microsoft account (via the xbox button) if you have one. (Since Xbox and Microsoft accounts are basically the same.)

There's no e-mail to contact because they require you to first contact them through the support site to make sure they have all support inquiries in one place.

Oh yeah I saw that with the Microsoft account. But I mean with my Steam account. Is there a way to access support? I tried, but the this site keeps making me login to my Steam account every time I want to access the support page.

@coldreactive said in Help! Can't access Player Support on site with Steam account!:

Oh yeah I saw that with the Microsoft account. But I mean with my Steam account. Is there a way to access support? I tried, but the this site keeps making me login to my Steam account every time I want to access the support page.

When you hover over the "SUPPORT" option above, you go to CONTACT US, then choose CONTACT US NOW. It will ask you to choose a login either with Xbox or Steam. Steam requires you to authenticate every time another site requests to login as you (period.)

If this keeps happening with steam, then you're SOL, because only a handful of people have this problem. It's likely not going to get fixed because it's usually a browser issue or user-side issue.

Well, tried it on a different browser and after logging in with my Steam account and then clicking Player Support I just get a blank webpage that it: "https://pso2.com/zendesksignout?kind=error&message=Invalid+data+from+remote+sign-in+mechanism.+Missing+name+or+email.", then nothing.

Well, tried it on a different browser and after logging in with my Steam account and then clicking Player Support I just get a blank webpage that it: "https://pso2.com/zendesksignout?kind=error&message=Invalid+data+from+remote+sign-in+mechanism.+Missing+name+or+email.", then nothing.

Well, they responded to a ticket I sent them about this forum topic:

alt text

Try submitting a ticket in this order:

1. Log off completely from the PSO2 website.
  2. Select "Support"
  3. Select "Contact us now"
  4. Select Steam