HELP! AC PROBLEM

is there anyone having problems with loading AC using STEAM WALLET? i bought an AC Exchange ticket worth of 3000 ac and its in my inventory but its not showing in game :(( AC2.png AC.png

I heard, if this is your first AC purchase on steam - you may need to wait 24-48hrs as they confirm it's not fraud.

@HarmlessSyan Thanks for the reply!!!! I'll keep on waiting its really nerve wrecking giving me anxiety after 6 hours after loading and that scared me if I really wasted money

@Garen have you checked your visaphone as might be there. I have bought AC in past an think the ac ticket was in there

At the very least, I wouldn't worry as long as you have the item in your inventory, proving you purchased it, so if it never redeems you have proof to use when contacting support. If it disappears from your steam inventory on launching the game and you still don't get the AC though, then I'd say you definitely got a problem.

you have to wait for 24 hours if its your first time purchase on steam.

Thanks yall for answering im still waiting for it though and i dont feel the anxiety anymore since yall answered thanks again!

@Garen said in HELP! AC PROBLEM:

Thanks yall for answering im still waiting for it though and i dont feel the anxiety anymore since yall answered thanks again!

No need to worry, I felt the same way whenI made my first purchase on steam, after 24 hours I manage to get the AC in the game. And then any purchase you made will be an instance.

@YoRHa-No-2-Type-B damn I can't wait to buy the new scratch

Yep, best to forget about it for 24 hours. It will show up. There was nothing to claim in game for it, the AC just shows up after a waiting period for first time purchases. At least you didn't wait until the last day of the scratch and thought the AC would be instant.