what is with ps02 and night clubs

instead of a night club what about a coffee club with coffee mugs and coffee themed items

Franca's Cafe has different themes if you didn't notice before it was a beach resort

@Jamesmor

think he means the last Room theme perhaps?

@Jamesmor emote furnishings

ok personal quarters theme, you can make your personal quarters look like a coffee club already with all we got

I don't know if there's been a room theme or scenery pass like that yet, but the FUN scratches in September gave us two useful furnishings for that look (Manual Coffee Grinder and Coffee Set) along with a music disc (Café Area: Coast). Most FUN scratch items tend to take 3+ months to start gaining in price on player shops so you can probably snag a bunch of all of those still.

Because OP, My room decors/themes/etc rotate a certain theme whether it be AC or Fun scratches. Which I also don't believe you explored those features in a thorough manner, or haven't gotten the concept in which decors, etc, are released judging from your posts.

As for emote goes, there's far more silly/normal LAs (lobby actions) out there compared to risque ones, so I don't quite see how you're focusing on the smallest portion of the LAs just because you see people selling/using it.

Actually, there are two opposing rooms that are not serving any purpose whatsoever, They are located at opposing ends in the shopping district behind the vendors. Just look for the block transfer elevator, then follow that to the end where you see an entrance. When you enter, It's themed as some Nightclub / Somewhere to Dance? So far there are just empty rooms, Will they serve any purpose whatsoever now, Or in the near future?

Nightclub stuff is new so you’re going to see it everywhere. I only like the Gothic themed stuff so there isn’t enough junk for me to buy, and I don’t want a nightclub either. Just jump on a good deal for furnishings you do like.

@DDDDLife said in what is with ps02 and night clubs:

Actually, there are two opposing rooms that are not serving any purpose whatsoever, They are located at opposing ends in the shopping district behind the vendors. Just look for the block transfer elevator, then follow that to the end where you see an entrance. When you enter, It's themed as some Nightclub / Somewhere to Dance? So far there are just empty rooms, Will they serve any purpose whatsoever now, Or in the near future?

I think these should serve as waiting rooms and are even called like that. Nightclub is only in your head, buddy 😄

@Scerms77 said in what is with ps02 and night clubs:

I think these should serve as waiting rooms and are even called like that. Nightclub is only in your head, buddy 😄

Well then, I think that you should go and investigate for yourself as to what these rooms are and see what I am talking about. Clearly it would not serve as some wating room,"Buddy"

Just went there, i was wrong about the waiting room. Its called Rest area. Thats whats written on the banners all over the room.

It's kind of crazy how despite the ship being so small, I never even knew these rooms existed until this post, despite playing since May or so. Wild.