Let's make some guesses for the CBT!!

I'm posting this as a marker, we all know this CBT isn't gonna be the final version of the game; more-less just testing the waters in content.

What episode do you think we'll start on?!

My best guess is 4-5 but it's just my guess since trailers all make me believe that's where, If you have a guess leave it below I'm very curious!

Im going to trust Sega on their word of all the content and say: Ep6

@AnonMarc said in Let's make some guesses for the CBT!!:

Im going to trust Sega on their word of all the content and say: Ep6

I would love to start Episode 6 as well Etoile, Phantom, and Hero would be really nice to strive for during Launch ^^ Good feedback

I have strong reason to believe that the client itself is completely up to date, but for now the staff want to onboard the general mass of new players, and ease them through things.

Class skills, Photon Art Balance, and anything else that fits into this category: current JP client

Available Quests: ARKS Quests, Free Explorations, Time Attack Quests, and maybe a few other quest types, but only for environments from Episode 1, 2, and 3

@NextTime000 said in Let's make some guesses for the CBT!!:

I have strong reason to believe that the client itself is completely up to date, but for now the staff want to onboard the general mass of new players, and ease them through things.

Class skills, Photon Art Balance, and anything else that fits into this category: current client

Available Quests: ARKS Quests, Free Explorations, Time Attack Quests, and maybe a few other quest types, but only for environments from Episode 1, 2, and 3

Honestly that's a very reasonable way to look at it and I can see them making that kind of move, can't wait 4 more hours to go!!

@oNazri to add to that statement, most screenshots of the lobby are the post-Episode 5 lobby, there are only nine classes listed and the locations list in the site goes up to Ep 3.

@Leonkh99 Oh tru 🤔 But Summoner came out during Episode 4 I thought? But any episode that isn't below 3 should be fine to me.

@oNazri Yeah

Basically:

• Client: Episode 6 (Episode 6 Lobby, Mission Pass is built on top of ARKS Mission which was introduced in Episode 6, Group Chat also was introduced in Episode 6)
  • Classes: Up to Episode 4's (Summoner)
  • Areas: Up to Episode 3's (Harukotan is the last listed area)

@Leonkh99 said in Let's make some guesses for the CBT!!:

@oNazri Yeah

Basically:

• Client: Episode 6 (Episode 6 Lobby, Mission Pass is built on top of ARKS Mission which was introduced in Episode 6, Group Chat also was introduced in Episode 6)
  • Classes: Up to Episode 4's (Summoner)
  • Areas: Up to Episode 3's (Harukotan is the last listed area)

POG Actually really good info today!! Thanks for the Info drop! ^^

I really, really want to know what the voices sound like. Surprised they didn't release a trailer or something by now. Also, Stratos best girl!

@BespokeGibbon94 said in Let's make some guesses for the CBT!!:

I really, really want to know what the voices sound like. Surprised they didn't release a trailer or something by now. Also, Stratos best girl!

if you launch the game and look into the credits you can see the English cast, really well known voices are here and super hyped to see how they perform here.

yeah, but we don't haven't heard of any of it in action, and those credits don't tell us who is voicing whom.

@BespokeGibbon94 , to follow up @oNazri 's response, we got the voices of Liquid Snake from Metal Gear Solid and the voices of Amy Rose and Rouge the Bat. There are other notable VAs but, I'm not the best person to ask about that. ^^;

@Leonkh99 most of the VAs I could recognize were FE VAs, so PSO2 could become the Smash Brothers of voice acting 😛

I think it's safe to assume we're getting EP1~EP3 story at the CBT. If so, I wonder if they'll take EP5's Omnibus approach.