Suggestion/idea

It would be nice if the lookbook option was available on PSO2's page, as console players have to go through the whole process of:Taking a screenshot, porting it to a USB, and then uploading the image to their pc. It would save many a lot of trouble for just one image of their character to show their friends to interest them into PSO2. Also, posted it here as it doesn't sound like neither In-game/forum suggestion. My bad if it actually does belong in any of those two

On the XBox you can upload your images directly from the console to XBox Live, then download them to your computer using the XBox app, or just upload them to your OneDrive; no need for any USB to be used at all (unless you have a really tight data cap).

@AndrlCh said in Suggestion/idea:

On the XBox you can upload your images directly from the console to XBox Live, then download them to your computer using the XBox app, or just upload them to your OneDrive; no need for any USB to be used at all (unless you have a really tight data cap).

And if we were on PSN/PS4, we could just upload to twitter/etc. (Same with Switch. Both of which JP already has.)

@coldreactive It's been a while since I played on my XBox, but I recall that you can also share to Twitter from the console.

@AndrlCh I do actually have light data, but on my phone. Can't download the xbox app there, which is why I mention this.

@80085 said in Suggestion/idea:

@AndrlCh I do actually have light data, but on my phone. Can't download the xbox app there, which is why I mention this.

So you don't have Internet at all and just tether to your phone?

@80085 While it may be tight for your data cap, it is worth noting there is an XBox App for iOS and Android that allows you to view/download your captures as well.

@coldreactive I have internet, lack a pc. Have too little memory on my phone due to other apps using up space.

I don’t have an xbox or playstation(I’m a nintendo fangirl) so this would be really nice!

@80085 use https://gamerdvr.com/ find your xbox name an 😄 gratz you now can share your screenshots without having to download it

@ShadowBlood89 Thank you!