Sega in house collabs.

Well, it's clear Sega has a lot of famous franchises, and since this game has seen some of them in the form of collabs, how about adding more for this game or for NG? Way too many current franchises can be transformed into outfits or mags, and much of the music can also be brought in to use in player rooms. So here are a few of the ones I remember and what they could be used. Not gonna mention posters on each item because all collabs should have a poster so people can see what they were about in their original art.

Virtua Racing After Burner Out Run For these three, and other vehicle games, could get the playable vehicles and make them into mag skins. These also have some memorable music that can be looped (minus V Racing).

Golden Axe Outfits, music and weapon camos.

Virtual On Outfits, CAST PARTS!!! and music. Maybe mags too.

Virtua Cop Weapon camos.

Periscope One of Sega's first games. Maybe make a mini submarine as a mag. No idea if that game had music, though.

Xaxxon Ships as mags.

Fantasy Zone We already have Opa Opa, but we could use some posters too.

Anyway. This is more of an idea thread than an actual request. So if anyone wants to add more Sega franchise stuff here, please feel free to do so. I may think of other games later when I'm not as tired.

Skies of Arcadia?

Since it's an RPG.

@coldreactive Yeah. Outfits, music and posters. I didn't play the game (had it but was stolen from me before I could even play it) but if it has something that could be made into a mag skin, add that as well. After all, this thread is to dream and toss wacky ideas that who knows if someone from Sega could see and say "hey I like that" and maybe toss us a cookie.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Sega in house collabs.:

You've got my attention. Sign me up for more Virtual On stuff. If I can get my hands on more Viper II stuff the better. Maybe go further out there and get some Comix Zone and Fighting Vipers in here.

@Đr-Ŧhrax said in Sega in house collabs.:

@ZorokiHanuke said in Sega in house collabs.:

You've got my attention. Sign me up for more Virtual On stuff. If I can get my hands on more Viper II stuff the better. Maybe go further out there and get some Comix Zone and Fighting Vipers in here.

I could use a guitar weapon camo indeed.

I'm curious if SEGA could make a collab AC Scratch based off of Lolita style dresses. (Popular in both JP and Global.)

Would probably take a lot of digging depending on the character list, and there's already tons of content from JP waiting to come over to Fresh Finds.

Actually there should be data from the Virtual On* collab in the game code since the client is just as big as JPs its just a matter of when & how. Items include Outfits (for All Races), Head accessories (to match the suits), 5 music disc, 3 emotes & a room statue. Sadly I can't say I've seen any parts for Casts, but there is always a chance they'll do another & add more. For the other games mentioned nothing really clicked even when I searched Sega's list of games via wiki. (V-O collabs include: Virtual-On Force & A Certain Magical Virtual-On)

@Church10129 I assume any of those outfits and head parts can be used by casts? Sure, having cast accessories from a robot themed collab would have been awesome, but I'd understand making fit-all outfits to save on time while still releasing something.