Pso2ah

Can anyone shed some light on the pso2ah site is that legal meseta it has alot of reviews but doesn't mean it's not illegal?

it is illegal and is pretty easy to create several fake reviews to make look like is a good site.

@Jamesmor exactly what I thought thank you for the info I notice how sneaky they try to be putting pso in the website itself

@DTS92 said in Pso2ah:

@Jamesmor exactly what I thought thank you for the info I notice how sneaky they try to be putting pso in the website itself

Considering this was a thing: https://www.ffxiah.com/

Which was a legal site to track players selling items on Final Fantasy XI. I can imagine a fair few people getting confused.

There is no legal way to purchase Meseta in this game. The best you can do ot purchase AC scratches or appearance packs and flip them on the AH.

What quest give the most meseta percentage?

The best quests are weekly quests followed by bar lodos extermination then exploration clears.

@Tasty-Human-bits thanks I will give them a try

@coldreactive said in Pso2ah:

Considering this was a thing: https://www.ffxiah.com/

Holy cow I still show up on the player search for transactions from 2006 lol.

@DTS92 said in Pso2ah:

@Tasty-Human-bits thanks I will give them a try

The rare item procurement COs are also 100,000 Meseta per go. But they require you to wait a while before you can do them again. This guy offers them:

alt text

And when I mean rare, I mean like...

• Lilipan Vest
  • Navershroom
  • Empty Bottle
  • Wopal Shell
  • Harukotan Fragment

if you have the material storage subscription / ticket used, you can do this easier. Also, when you max out on Daily Boost, you don't have to keep doing it. But you can stock Daily Boost COs, complete them and turn them in later (for either your Daily ARKS Missions, or to replenish daily boost whenever):

alt text

@coldreactive lmao, all these years later and il see that kraken club still going for buckets of gill.

I see FFXI doesn't change much.

@Astral-Lettie said in Pso2ah:

@coldreactive lmao, all these years later and il see that kraken club still going for buckets of gill.

I see FFXI doesn't change much.

You can make tons with the new currencies they added. There's a level 75 shield that sells for a big profit to NPCs. You'll often find yourself with a lot of gil that you don't know what to do with as well now. Since some end-game progression in FFXI was tweaked to be more like trading in tomes in FFXIV. The only real uses now is leveling up crafting, or progressing your Adventuring Fellow NPC, or buying spells.

@coldreactive awesome thank you I will look into that as well

@Astral-Lettie Then its still a game for the biggest masochists the world has ever seen? I knew I was right when I said it sucked.

Its a little extra but can use a weapon with meseta III augment and have a feew guts drinks till get meseta up