Missing Ac

Hi team. New player here. I recently bought 1500 ac to purchase the premium. However it has failed to show up on my account.. when i try and access the contact support feature the website refreshes and wont let me do anything.. Just wondering how I can contact some one to get help with my missing ac...

Thanks!

If its your first purchase through steam it can take up to 24 hours till you receive your goods in pso2. They just put in that safeguard a few days ago. Looked like credit card fraud was going rampant.

@S4kuja said in Missing Ac:

If its your first purchase through steam it can take up to 24 hours till you receive your goods in pso2. They just put in that safeguard a few days ago. Looked like credit card fraud was going rampant.

Still is... After 24-48 hours of a new scratch all the illegal players have tons of this stuff in their shop still, only protects first 24 hours of a scratch.

Yeah i have the same issue, first time buying AC, got the ticket on the steam inventory but nothing in game. But since people are saying it takes up to 24 hours for the ac to show up, guess i will wait, i do hope it shows up.

A quick update, EXACTLY 24 hours after the purchase, the ac dropped on my account, all good.