Question about UQ's and Trigger's item logs

Does UQs and Triggers share the same item log? I was going to make a post on in-game suggestions about letting players check item logs from UQs when they're not happening but idk if they do share it (and even if they do, you would still need a trigger to check which is a problem)

I don't know if the item log appears in triggers but the drops are exactly the same with the same drop chance

@Jamesmor Triggers does have logs but idk if they share the same log with the UQ version

@OmegaNeo8603 they do, the drops are the same with the same drop chance of UQ, just like I said I didn't know that the item log was there with triggers

@OmegaNeo8603 said in Question about UQ's and Trigger's item logs:

@Jamesmor Triggers does have logs but idk if they share the same log with the UQ version

The logs are mainly just for players to help visualize the drop rates. James said that they have the same drop rate and table, meaning the visualization would be exactly the same and thus have the same item logs if they were run the same amount of times (on average.)

@coldreactive said in Question about UQ's and Trigger's item logs:

The logs are mainly just for players to help visualize the drop rates. James said that they have the same drop rate and table, meaning the visualization would be exactly the same and thus have the same item logs if they were run the same amount of times (on average.)

Yeah they do have the same drop rate but does each drop on UQs & Triggers count towards a single log or do they have separate logs? (Might have worded it poorly before bc that was my actual question)

Each quest have their own separate log, that way it's easier to keep track of things.