Active Recruitment from simplified party menu does not always work.

Half the time I press it and then go to check party settings while in the lobby, active recruitment is not checkmarked.

Choose quest, press active recruit, accept in multiple blocks... Once in gateway or in quest, open party settings and see Active Recruitment is not checked, this happens a lot.

Party listing will also show parties not in active recruitment if you haven't checked Friend/Alliance only. At least one party member has to be in the gateway ship / quest for it to be listed for certain quests.

Trigger Quests have to be pre-formed.

@coldreactive said in Active Recruitment from simplified party menu does not always work.:

Party listing will also show parties not in active recruitment if you haven't checked Friend/Alliance only. At least one party member has to be in the gateway ship / quest for it to be listed for certain quests.

Trigger Quests have to be pre-formed.

235735d7-21ea-42c8-9785-209b4bbbbd5e-image.png in this window here, for instance, I selected recommended quest, nightfall province, and checked active recruit on the very top then search multiple blocks

When I get into the lobby after selecting all client orders and immediately open party settings or open party settings while inside: d02dffdb-a149-407a-a4b0-649448c41bb1-image.png you can see that Active Recruitment is not checked here and I have to check it here again. Sometimes it will be checked, sometimes it won't. It might also have to do with recommended quests since you have an additional window to select client orders after, not sure.