Bought AC But It Hasn't Shown Up and I Can't Access Support

The title says it all. I bought 5,000 AC yesterday and it still hasn't shown up. I realize the notice says that it may take up to 48 hours to apply to my account, but this is honestly a bit ridiculous. There is a technical error if it takes longer than five minutes to show up, let alone 24 hours. I can't pay for Premium to enjoy ARKs Day. Please fix or provide me with a resource to contact you.

@LulzRex said in Bought AC But It Hasn't Shown Up and I Can't Access Support:

Please fix or provide me with a resource to contact you.

• Hover over SUPPORT at the top of this page.
  • Go down to CONTACT US
  • Click / Tap CONTACT US NOW
  • Login with Steam or Xbox (Which you used to login to the forums with anyway.)
  • Click / Tap "Submit a request" at the top of the page left of your avatar / username.

On the request page...

• Choose General Request for an issue.
  • Choose Cash Shop for a Ticket Category.

if it hasn't been 24-48 hours, then you have to wait until then to submit the request. Square Enix also takes 24-48 hours if it's your first time buying a large ticket item on their store.

@coldreactive said in Bought AC But It Hasn't Shown Up and I Can't Access Support:

@LulzRex said in Bought AC But It Hasn't Shown Up and I Can't Access Support:

Please fix or provide me with a resource to contact you.

• Hover over SUPPORT at the top of this page.
  • Go down to CONTACT US
  • Click / Tap CONTACT US NOW
  • Login with Steam or Xbox (Which you used to login to the forums with anyway.)
  • Click / Tap "Submit a request" at the top of the page left of your avatar / username.

On the request page...

• Choose General Request for an issue.
  • Choose Cash Shop for a Ticket Category.

if it hasn't been 24-48 hours, then you have to wait until then to submit the request. Square Enix also takes 24-48 hours if it's your first time buying a large ticket item on their store.

👍