To all of you level 70+ players not registering lookbooks...

Why are you not registering lookbooks? It's required for a main ARKS Mission reward (per character.) I am not trying to antagonize you all, I am just genuinely curious.

I have been wondering the same thing.

Some people don't want others creeping on them.

I have a look registered, but I haven't altered it since I set it up months ago. I think I checked it twice in the first 2 weeks and haven't bothered since.

Because I really don't care what others think of how I set up my characters' looks.

Now I'm curious as to why the OP is curious? Why is it so important you felt the need to ask?

@Frathlir said in To all of you level 70+ players not registering lookbooks...:

I have a look registered, but I haven't altered it since I set it up months ago. I think I checked it twice in the first 2 weeks and haven't bothered since.

Because I really don't care what others think of how I set up my characters' looks.

Now I'm curious as to why the OP is curious? Why is it so important you felt the need to ask?

I just want to get FUN from liking people 😛 And I can't do that without you having a look registered. I would give Kudos, but /shrug

Plus there are titles from getting likes in the lookbook.

Simple: I'm not happy with my look yet.

I don't want to put it "out there" until I am. Which... to be honest, I'm not sure if it'll ever happen. For some characters, I'd need old mission pass items to catch the vibe of the intended design, for others, the items are available but prohibitively priced and for yet others, the items needed simply don't exist (yet).

I 'could' upload one of my alts whose design is already pretty much done by equipping the Alyx replica, but... that's just lazy!

It’s always too bad because the best looks I’ve seen came from players with no lookbooks! 😞 I saw a cool dwarf looking guy with a hammer and I wanted to give him a Like so bad.

I'm 100% sure if i update my lookbook with my current setup i'll be banned.

@Cloudonpot said in To all of you level 70+ players not registering lookbooks...:

I'm 100% sure if i update my lookbook with my current setup i'll be banned.

You technically could be banned even WITHOUT doing that if that's the case. So you might as well just change it in general. (Since you can still view "Look Breakdown" even without a lookbook registered.)

I only have my initial Lookbook listing, I'm still trying to find better accessories for updates, since I like the male CAST parts set I got a couple of months ago in the Mission Pass system. Working around the limited options for a male CAST for customization is tricky but still fun.

Always is pretty disappointing when someone has a cool outfit and I can't like their lookbook. Whenever I come up with a new costume I always insta-update mine. I also like to look at lookbook of people who buy stuff through my shop so I know what my customers look like :3.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki I like looking at my customers too.

Ah shit. Never thought about this. My people are not pretty but I try to put a little blush on every once in a while. lol. I should go check if my toons are registered. Thanks @coldreactive