To all of you level 70+ players not registering lookbooks...

Here is my current lookbook (Just recently picked up all the stuff in the picture):

lookbook.png

So far been super nervous to use player shops due to the recent exploiting that happened but these were all bought from there and gotta say I am pretty happy with them. On a side note I try to update the lookbook every 2-3 weeks since I tend to forget.

@YagyuChan said in To all of you level 70+ players not registering lookbooks...:

Here is my current lookbook (Just recently picked up all the stuff in the picture):

lookbook.png

So far been super nervous to use player shops due to the recent exploiting that happened but these were all bought from there and gotta say I am pretty happy with them. On a side note I try to update the lookbook every 2-3 weeks since I tend to forget.

Very easy to know when you should or shouldn't buy from someone... PN, no pfp, usually something just like "thx" in comment field or nothing at all, and tons of AC shop items even if mixed in with other stuff, usually either a. multiple listings of same item at diff prices, b. huge stacks, etc.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in To all of you level 70+ players not registering lookbooks...:

@YagyuChan said in To all of you level 70+ players not registering lookbooks...:

lookbook.png

Very easy to know when you should or shouldn't buy from someone... PN, no pfp, usually something just like "thx" in comment field or nothing at all, and tons of AC shop items even if mixed in with other stuff, usually either a. multiple listings of same item at diff prices, b. huge stacks, etc.

What makes me nervous is I bought these late at night when I was half asleep but max I saw in terms of the same item on someone was the hat at 3. The prices were all in the same range usually about 10-100k difference in price.

@coldreactive If you are on ship 4, I will be tossing likes your way, since I have a thing for Kitsunes.

@LazerRay said in To all of you level 70+ players not registering lookbooks...:

@coldreactive If you are on ship 4, I will be tossing likes your way, since I have a thing for Kitsunes.

Unfortunately, for you. I'm on Ship 3.

@coldreactive I'm sorry, I thought this was account wide. If I have characters on different ships, they all have different lookbooks?

@FANtasyStarOnline said in To all of you level 70+ players not registering lookbooks...:

@coldreactive I'm sorry, I thought this was account wide. If I have characters on different ships, they all have different lookbooks?

Yes, your account is basically separate on each Ship down to how you have to have a different Friend ID for each one

@Kurumi-Tokisaki I have played for over 300+ hours and I have only ever played on one ship. lol. I feel like Princess Jasmine. A whole new woooorld!

The notification is annoying

I've been told to update my look book when...I technically had just done so to have my trick or treat outfit on display in the book while I was at the time wearing one of my other get-ups. I usually do change out the outfit when I get a new look.

I update mine regularly. Since PC release came out I have right around 300 likes.

Turns out if you don't dress like a prostitute and idle/afk in lobbies all day, it doesn't work as well.

You guys keep playing lobby chat, I'm too busy killing @$!#.

I saw a guy running around cosplaying Getter Robo, but he was running around too much to get either a screenshot or a look book check.

@Furious

You don’t have to have a lewd character or idle in the lobbies for Likes. I got plenty just fine from playing the game just like you. I don’t know the formula for Likes other than people see and go “hey I like that”

@Milk said in To all of you level 70+ players not registering lookbooks...:

@Furious

You don’t have to have a lewd character or idle in the lobbies for Likes. I got plenty just fine from playing the game just like you. I don’t know the formula for Likes other than people see and go “hey I like that”

I agree I only have about 20 likes but I don't lewd my character on lookbook.

I agree I only have about 20 likes but I don't lewd my character on lookbook.

I do the same. I don't want to run around with a lewd look, that's not what I enjoy in the game myself. I don't care if others want to dress characters like that though.

I may only have 20 likes, but at least they're ones that show the person honestly liked the look and not because it's showing the most digital skin possible.