To all of you level 70+ players not registering lookbooks...

@FANtasyStarOnline said in To all of you level 70+ players not registering lookbooks...:

Ah shit. Never thought about this. My people are not pretty but I try to put a little blush on every once in a while. lol. I should go check if my toons are registered. Thanks @coldreactive

You can only register 1 at a time, and if someone checks your lookbook it'll be that chara, you'll find people with alts have lookbooks with completely diff chara names/outfits/etc.

A number of times I actually wanted to like someone's lookbook they didn't have one registered.

Some people could be getting those Lookbook SG titles by now if they gave it a shot.

I put my good outfits up there sometimes, I think it gives a little free FUN or SG or something now and then doesn't it?

@ZeeHero9271 said in To all of you level 70+ players not registering lookbooks...:

I put my good outfits up there sometimes, I think it gives a little free FUN or SG or something now and then doesn't it?

liking gives FUN and AP (5 AP per like which is as much as a pull at rappy slots or an E.Code in any random mission) receiving likes gives titles which can give SG.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Ah, it's one per account? I guess that's fair.

I've given a couple of likes to others but, the whole 'kimono-in-space', 6-wings, multi-tails, just isn't working for me for a 'space adventure' theme. It looks great on some but not something I'd want for mine. I know it's a Japanese/anime thing though and given that this is a Japanese game, a lot would be into it.

With that, my characters would be considered too plain for the majority, so I've opted out of it. Perhaps one day.

@Kismette Could always go as an office lady. (hint hint, nudge nudge, my main.) That'll show your enemies.

Because I love getting a friend request every 5 minutes when I'm playing the game

@WHlTE-KNIGHT said in To all of you level 70+ players not registering lookbooks...:

Because I love getting a friend request every 5 minutes when I'm playing the game

I strangely don't have this problem despite my lookbook and sometimes AFK'ing in Block 1: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/46/share-your-look/253?page=17

alt text

@coldreactive

Your character is legitimately pretty, I’d toss in a Like. You use a face most players don’t bother with and managed to make a unique, beautiful face.

9340ad4c-531e-4485-8779-286f63f20aba-image.png You don't get spam friend requests from having a lookbook, you get one from uploading a Friend Avatar at the Visiphone. I've never gotten a FR just off my lookbook and it has a decent amount of traffic.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in To all of you level 70+ players not registering lookbooks...:

You don't get spam friend requests from having a lookbook, you get one from uploading a Friend Avatar at the Visiphone. I've never gotten a FR just off my lookbook and it has a decent amount of traffic.

Well, I can't really update my Friend Avatar until my support character is finished. (Saeko, the kitsune lady up above) until then, my support avatar is an old summoner I haven't updated in a while. So that might change in the future.

Posting pics? Sure why not I'll bite. Maybe I'll update my lookbook later with this look, I've become rather fond of this one.

This is what I'm currently wearing.

EDIT Removed pic

@Zoe said in To all of you level 70+ players not registering lookbooks...:

For some characters, I'd need old mission pass items to catch the vibe of the intended design, for others, the items are available but prohibitively priced and for yet others, the items needed simply don't exist (yet).

Fwiw, I'm pretty sure you only get one lookbook per account, I've been on an alt and checked my lookbook and saw my other character pop up.

So you only need one char to be presentable for the lookbook, and if anyone tries to lookbook your alts they'll just get that one instead.

@Frathlir said in To all of you level 70+ players not registering lookbooks...:

Posting pics?

There's actually a "Share Your Looks" thread for that (pinned even) in Fashion sub-forum. I was mainly posting it to illustrate something.