Where to purchase the Sonic set and the PSO set?

I cannot seem to find it in shopping cart menu or on the xbox store.

Things are slowly being added to the Xbox store. They got some AC Exchange tickets and Star Gems up. I'd say in another 10mins or so

Ahh ok i thought those were the only items for sale haha

I was looking for this too.

Any idea if the Gold Mission Pass will be an Xbox Store or in-game only item?

@GM-Deynger @GM-Rappie You can still buy these even without owning an Xbox. For some reason.

I wouldn't do that without owning Xbox. It explicitly says

The Xbox One ver. of PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 is required in order to use this content.

I wouldn't gamble 30$-60$ on this being wrong.

@coldreactive lemme assign my XBOX to your PC so you can stream it and log in for the packs/rewards.

;D

@Havox3 said in Where to purchase the Sonic set and the PSO set?:

The Xbox One ver. of PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 is required in order to use this content.

Yeah. FFXIV has a lot of issues similar to this too, and a lot of people buy the wrong thing. IE: Steam versus PC.

Just bought it but cant find items now

@Meta77 go to the purple console (Visiphone terminal). It is under "Receive Campaign Items".

Just found it in the xbox store on xbox by searching phantasy and saw it list both packs too. Going to try this method.

Edit: this worked. I had to go go one of the machines on the side and choose campaign item receipt menu and it was listed there to pick up

@coldreactive said in Where to purchase the Sonic set and the PSO set?:

@GM-Deynger @GM-Rappie You can still buy these even without owning an Xbox. For some reason.

We know. 😉

@coldreactive said in Where to purchase the Sonic set and the PSO set?:

@Havox3 said in Where to purchase the Sonic set and the PSO set?:

Yeah. FFXIV has a lot of issues similar to this too, and a lot of people buy the wrong thing. IE: Steam versus PC.

Your link worked perfectly, just have to sign in to the microsoft account associated with your gamertag, easy 🙂