Arks League

Well for supernatural mobs you don't need to run those on XH, you can run it on VH the mobs will still count. Also I wouldn't recommend doing the UQ for mobs Bewitched Woods is way better for hunting, since what ever zone that spawns mobs on the map is always gonna spawn the same type mob. [Example if B-4 spawns Supernatural mobs it's always gonna spawn Supernatural every time you enter B-4, with the exception of bosses, both boss types can spawn in any location.] So paying attention to what spawns where, in the map can make it so you can plan out where to farm while maximizing Supernatural spawns, and minimizing Falzspawn mobs. Also depending on what class is played and how fast they can kill 5000+ kills is very viable. especially in a 12 man group with a good burst running VH.

Man, I farmed tier 1-2 BQ for almost the entire league and only hit ~1800. Glad it was my lvl 77 alt or I would have been way down the ranks.

@LashettePSO2 said in Arks League:

what ever zone that spawns mobs on the map is always gonna spawn the same type mob. [Example if B-4 spawns Supernatural mobs it's always gonna spawn Supernatural every time you enter B-4, with the exception of bosses, both boss types can spawn in any location.] So paying attention to what spawns where, in the map can make it so you can plan out where to farm while maximizing Supernatural spawns, and minimizing Falzspawn mobs.

That's actually pretty awesome! I never knew that. That could make it compete with Grade 1 Free Match potentially if you can plot out a 2x2 or large area to loop around with only supernaturals and get a PSE Burst.

The Dark/Omega Falz spawn rate in that map is pretty high though. It feels like there's one every few minutes, so that interference will always be there. Still arguably better than startup wait times on Busters.

@Miraglyth said in Arks League:

what ever zone that spawns mobs on the map is always gonna spawn the same type mob. [Example if B-4 spawns Supernatural mobs it's always gonna spawn Supernatural every time you enter B-4, with the exception of bosses, both boss types can spawn in any location.] So paying attention to what spawns where, in the map can make it so you can plan out where to farm while maximizing Supernatural spawns, and minimizing Falzspawn mobs.

That's actually pretty awesome! I never knew that. That could make it compete with Grade 1 Free Match potentially if you can plot out a 2x2 or large area to loop around with only supernaturals and get a PSE Burst.

The Dark/Omega Falz spawn rate in that map is pretty high though. It feels like there's one every few minutes, so that interference will always be there. Still arguably better than startup wait times on Busters.

I tend to pay attention to the small details that others would happen to miss. After a little test run yesterday solo, a good map from one end to the other. Also finding a path I could just go back and forth on without running into falspawn mobs. other than bosses. I managed to get 2000+ points just on my own. So I know with a 12 man group 5000+ points is definitely possible. Since you only don't have to actually kill every mob to get the points, just be close enough when they are killed. Along with getting a good burst, which I do know protect the crystal code can spawn in the Woods.

If not, Scerms' explanation makes no sense unless he's replying to a different message entirely.

Probably notable that AV is not wholly accurate for ARKS League. In particular we've found in this topic that level 55 enemies still count, while the wiki and various other sources say they need to be 61 minimum. This may be a difference on Global or at least this specific set of leagues.

But I still seriously doubt that nightfallers or falspawn count as supernaturals.

I was not replying to a different message. I can confirm this now, just looked it up:

We did the time Attack quest : "rush practice : Harukotan" for the last arks League. I ended up first place with exactly 4926 kills.

So no matter what u guys assume or the visiphone says, this worked very well.

One player in our group was in a bracket where he only made second place with about 1000kills less than first place. So there must be an even better way for this.

But the rush practice Harukotan definitely worked for this.

@Scerms77 said in Arks League:

If not, Scerms' explanation makes no sense unless he's replying to a different message entirely.

Probably notable that AV is not wholly accurate for ARKS League. In particular we've found in this topic that level 55 enemies still count, while the wiki and various other sources say they need to be 61 minimum. This may be a difference on Global or at least this specific set of leagues.

But I still seriously doubt that nightfallers or falspawn count as supernaturals.

I was not replying to a different message. I can confirm this now, just looked it up:

We did the time Attack quest : "rush practice : Harukotan" for the last arks League. I ended up first place with exactly 4926 kills.

So no matter what u guys assume or the visiphone says, this worked very well.

One player in our group was in a bracket where he only made second place with about 1000kills less than first place. So there must be an even better way for this.

But the rush practice Harukotan definitely worked for this.

That sounds like either a serious bug or a deliberate hack to me. Those are Nightfallers, not Supernaturals. I hope a GM is aware of this thread.

I dont know if its a bug, or the description is wrong. But i can assure you that i am 100% legit player on xbox. So this is no hack. It was the first time i actively participated in the league and just joined an alliance group for this.

@Scerms77 Not accusing you and lean toward the bug thing. Many Supernaturals seem to be modified from Nightfallers (Orcs) so there might be bugs left from early development.

maybe not have been either I'm assuming you're talking about the Ark league that happened Sunday if that was the case then there was two, one was for Falzspawn, the other for supernatural. if it was Falzspawn then yes the Harukotan TA would of counted since Falzspawn do show up in that TA.

That might be the case. Im talking about the league i did on monday. Due to the timeshift this could have been sunday evening/ monday morning in NA.

We may have been thrown off by you bringing it up in direct and quoting response to someone talking about the more recent supernatural league that had taken place.

But I suspect not. If you're placing it at "Sunday evening / Monday morning in NA", that's a supernatural league.

In PDT, the third and last falspawn league before then was 05:30 - 07:00 on Sunday - In other words, Sunday morning, around 18-24 hours earlier.

Both leagues to happen on Sunday evening (19:30 - 21:00) and Monday morning 09:30 - 11:00) in PDT (NA) were supernatural leagues.

So either something is badly wrong with Rush Practise Harukotan counting when it really shouldn't, or there's an omission in memory here.

well a valid test would be tonight league since that is supernatural. If it is counting Harukotan TA for supernatural, then it needs to be at least reported to the devs so it can be addressed.

(Edit) For all we know it could be counting both Supernatural and Falzspawn, which is kinda messed up to say the least.

well a valid test would be tonight league

Of course anyone willing to try that is willingly throwing away their chance to win their league considering supernatural leagues have next to no performance scaling, unless they are fortunate enough to be in a league with nobody else trying to win which I have yet to encounter.

well star gems aren't that important to me other than material storage and extended storage by the time I got to renew those I'll have more than enough SG to take care of that. Plus I don't mind these little tests.

I wish it wasn’t supernatural, I don’t think I’ll win that. 😞 I’m still going to try.