Arks League

What did you guys think of it so far? I was a little confused at first because for some reason I thought it would be like a UQ only we compete against each other. I really liked it, I got 2nd place in my league but the 1st place winner beat me by a landslide.

It was a nice little distraction from the daily grind even though I was doing basically the same thing but the SG rewards and time restrictions made it feel more exciting. I actually missed most of Trick or Treat because I got so into it and just solo’d it at the last second on baby mode just for those extra kills.

it will be much better if the rewards were given, still I was in the same and got lost at the start still I was able to get 9th place because I only hunted down for 1 hour also is nice to have a competition to measure how much we can butcher in a small amount of time

@Jamesmor

They give the rewards out 30 minutes after the end of the event. I had the same thought too! I was pretty miffed since I worked hard.

It seemed... confusing.

I had seen the announcement on the website, so I thought Supernaturals would be valid targets. Two Buster Quests later, I only had 50 kills on my record, so apparently, only the Falspawn counted.

That information was probably... somewhere. I personally didn't find it. But in all fairness, I didn't go out of my way looking for it when the announcement a few minutes ahead of it came. I'll try talking to Mimi next time.

As for the event itself: I tend to work off a priority list while playing anyway, so it didn't change much about my routine, only jumbled some priorities around. The Trick or Treat Urgent is such nice XP with a bit of loot on top, I didn't wanna lose out on it even though I figured it'd be suboptimal due to half the enemies being Automata. (I think those were also the runs where I found Miraglyth ingame) Afterwards, I went off to the City District Advance Quest to send Lavere a love letter in Falspawn blood. Dicahdrs are dead, Briardas are too, their hearts all stopped beating but mine still beats for you. Or something.

@Zoe

I believe there were two different monsters, the first League event was for Falspawn and the other hours later was for Supernatural. I was just leveling so I didn’t change my routine much either. I only did the one for Falspawn but the UQ schedule did have both listed, I just forgot to log in.

I did find the wording confusing at first.

I'd love for this to become a regular daily or weekly activity. Love things like this.

@Laep

Me too! I was having so much fun. My cat was getting jealous because I was in the zone, I was counting down those minutes and absolutely bookin’ it.

@Zoe said in Arks League:

It seemed... confusing.

I had seen the announcement on the website, so I thought Supernaturals would be valid targets. Two Buster Quests later, I only had 50 kills on my record, so apparently, only the Falspawn counted.

That information was probably... somewhere. I personally didn't find it. But in all fairness, I didn't go out of my way looking for it when the announcement a few minutes ahead of it came. I'll try talking to Mimi next time.

Yes, the target enemies for this week alternate between Supernaturals and Falspawn.

10aeecc8-dd6f-4597-978f-e02f1f812c85-image.png

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/arksleague1021 Tomorrow's event is Supernaturals.

I see.

Well, I do feel a liiittle stupid now to not have noticed that the first time around, but thanks for being helpful and pointing my nose at it.

How long of a duration does the ARKS League have?

@Weirdo each round is for 1 hour and a half and will happen for a week if it follows the same pattern of the last one

So with this can I log in, in the last 30-15 minutes and be put in a bracket with other people logging in? That would make it a ton easier to always get first.

Kind of nice even if you’re in last place you still get a small token. I didn’t try at all and got 5sg. Of course I want the big prize but I couldn’t play with a fat squirmy kitten on my lap. Today I’ll give it my best!

Ez 100 sg on 1st try

@Ley-Xenocider

Nice, congrats! I got 50sg again because I joined late. Someday I’ll get 1st