Changes/Differences for EP5 Collection Folders

Hey All,

Been a while since I've been able to post because changed buildings at work and the new building hard blocks anything a little game related.

Over the last few weeks since all these new Collection Folders have come out. I picked out the Ivlida ones I wanted to start out with. The issue I'm having is I'm no longer seeing that little percentage increment after completing quests. Even and especially on S Rank. I think I saw the percentage bump up ever so slightly once or twice and couldn't make sense of why they did. And not say the other 15-20 quests.

Please feel free to point out something obvious I've missed. If they don't increment as often like the Revolsio Collection Folder did/do then that is what I'm missing.

Thank you!

o/ =^.^=

the new collection folder only counts when you are killing supernatural enemies that you only find in Omega so it will only count while doing Buster Quests and Bewitching Woods also Buster Quests only count the ranked version however you gain a lot of the percentage count and can easily fill 1 weapon doing Buster Quest twice

Ahh awesome. I mainly have barely enough time to get a few essential dailies in etc. And so was kinda assuming I had to be missing something. And at some point, like today, I found a bit of time to post my query.

Thank you!

o/ =^.^=

Fortunately, the new Urgent Quest Castrum Demonica: Hostility counts towards these Collection Folders. So try to get a few in and you should have it pretty quick. 🙂

Thank you @GM-Deynger. It is really good to know I was not getting something vs. maybe a unintended maintenance regression issue. I figured after a few weeks if it had it it'd be sorted out as well. Plus not being able to check at work up until recently amazingly has also put me "out of the loop" a good bit. On weekdays when I get home I barely have time to run the main Daily and Craft run my two alts. Before tv, food, kitty petting, and sleep.

Much ❤ and appreciation good sirs/mams!

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger also if your gonna do the buster quests make sure to do atleast 1 or 2 rounds of free match so when you do main match you get extra bonus for it. 1 free match = 2 boosted main matches an it stacks upto 4 boosted rounds.

@ShadowBlood89 said in Changes/Differences for EP5 Collection Folders:

@KnightHarb1nger also if your gonna do the buster quests make sure to do atleast 1 or 2 rounds of free match so when you do main match you get extra bonus for it. 1 free match = 2 boosted main matches an it stacks upto 4 boosted rounds.

At the Quest Counter I checked the "regular" Buster Quests under the Sub Quests main section. It says "Buster Quests are unlocked after you clear A World in Disarray in Main Quests [Ep. 5]". And in Main Quests all I have are the three Recommended Quests, Expeditions, and Bonus Quests. None of which have that World in Disarray.. one.

But there are the UQs for Castrum Demonica/Felwyrm and the Bewitched Woods Exploration I can do.

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger A World in Disarray is an Episode 5 Story Main Quest (as opposed to a Substory Quest). That line is just another case of overlapping, potentially confusing text/terms that are still rampant in the game.